TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
file.php

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Mikolas might be one of my least favorite Cardinals ever.

More than Marcell Ozuna who cost us two elite starters in Gallen and Alcantara (which we need and have needed) and later got popped for domestic violence?

More than Mike Leake who did shit all for us and later got exiled to the Mariners after we had to pay three more years of a five-year multi-million dollar contract?

More than Colby Rasmus, who whined and bitched his way out of St. Louis and never became the massive superstar he had the potential to be because of daddy issues?

Sorry, Mikolas doesn't hold a candle to those three alone, and I haven't even gotten into some of the Cardinals in the distant past who were on roids, had criminal charges, badmouthed the team/fans/etc., or were just shitty people as a whole.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014

"Miles did a nice job. He was on the attack. 18 out of 20 first pitch strikes. He attacked the zone. He executed what he was trying to do."​

Oli "Manager of the Year" Marmol

• Haha
Reactions: bleedblue1223

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
More than Marcell Ozuna who cost us two elite starters in Gallen and Alcantara (which we need and have needed) and later got popped for domestic violence?

More than Mike Leake who did shit all for us and later got exiled to the Mariners after we had to pay three more years of a five-year multi-million dollar contract?

More than Colby Rasmus, who whined and bitched his way out of St. Louis and never became the massive superstar he had the potential to be because of daddy issues?

Sorry, Mikolas doesn't hold a candle to those three alone, and I haven't even gotten into some of the Cardinals in the distant past who were on roids, had criminal charges, badmouthed the team/fans/etc., or were just shitty people as a whole.
You’ll notice I said “one of my least favorite cardinals”. Because yeah, I couldn’t stand Ozuna and he seems like an actual bad guy. I’m well aware there have been plenty of duds throughout the years but Mikolas’s whole act in conjunction with not being very good is really grating.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Cardinals website headline: "Zack Thompson hit early trouble, but battled to pitch into the sixth against the Dodgers."

He gave up 5 ER including 3 HR LO. The cards koolaid drinking is beyond crazy

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Everything the Cards do turns out wrong. Hicks with an incredible Spring Training as a starter and has his first start of the regular season and it’s 5 shutout innings with 6Ks after he asked and was denied several times to be a starter here.

Reactions: Fez Whatley

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Mookie Betts moves to the most difficult defensive position and is already good at it. What an absolute freak of an athlete.

Reactions: BadgersandBlues

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Everything the Cards do turns out wrong. Hicks with an incredible Spring Training as a starter and has his first start of the regular season and it’s 5 shutout innings with 6Ks after he asked and was denied several times to be a starter here.
If only he was a 38 year old LHP......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad