OT: OT: Leafs Forum OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

I know you add a lot of tweets which is great but is it possible to do it another way? With having to disable everything to be able to use this site I and I'm sure many others don't see the information.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Reactions: mmalady

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
this is perfect. thanks. :)
yah. i had to disable all the features here or else i couldn't even navigate anything here.

Really I have no trouble with it, I use the Mozilla Firefox browser and it works fine and just updated itself because of the new Win 10 update.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
that .. is funny.
not sure why they hate Buffalo - but it's funny.

Wait, what Buffalo? Maybe we're looking at (or noticing? different things)? I was laughing at the fact that there is someone that has over 6000 likes, I don't even know how that's possible (bots at work perhaps)? And there are a number of people with thousands of likes. And of course the guy with the most has the handle Unsustainable. So what's Buffalo got to do with anything?

member 262271

if you look at their avatars they are all hurricanes fans and it spells out "buffalo sabres suck!"
Thanks for pointing that out, I totally missed it. Also honourable mention to Leafs late regular season hero the halleJOKEL!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Wait, what Buffalo? Maybe we're looking at (or noticing? different things)? I was laughing at the fact that there is someone that has over 6000 likes, I don't even know how that's possible (bots at work perhaps)? And there are a number of people with thousands of likes. And of course the guy with the most has the handle Unsustainable. So what's Buffalo got to do with anything?

i missed it at first.
but if you look at their icons it spells out BUFFALO SABRES SUCK!

I also find it interesting you get alerts that posts get deleted, but you can't see what the post was, or you could have even edited it yourself. other forums i am in let you do that.

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
I haven't seen an off-topic thread in a while, so I thought I'd start one. What do you do when you're not watching hockey or on HFboards (or working, going to school, or parenting)?

Do you play hockey? Do you play video games? Watch Netflix? Build birdhouses? Destroy other peoples' birdhouses? Let me know! (Or don't. No pressure.)

Edit: I realize now I said non-hockey hobbies then immediately asked if you play hockey, but let's pretend I said "non-NHL" hobbies.

Last edited:
Reactions: iSophagus

Tall Morty

Apr 18, 2017
I fully expect there to be lots of fellow lifters around here.

I used to love lifting, but I had some health issues and lost a bunch of weight and muscle mass. I've found it very hard to find the energy/motivation to get back into it, but good on you if you stick to it.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I used to love lifting, but I had some health issues and lost a bunch of weight and muscle mass. I've found it very hard to find the energy/motivation to get back into it, but good on you if you stick to it.
I've been lifting steady for over a decade. I'd put up videos of some of my lifts if anyone gave a crap.

Tall Morty

Apr 18, 2017
I play in Super Smash Bros Melee tournaments

I used to be really good at the N64 Super Smash Bros. Not tournament good mind you, but good enough to beat my friends most of the time. I bought Melee and Brawl as well, but never got as obsessed with them as I was with the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad