OT: 2016 Summer Olympics

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Italy vs USA Men's Volleyball on NBC is a great game. First two sets went well into OT and lasted forever. Tied 1-1 in sets. USA winning 3rd set so far. Winner gets to play for Gold.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
s-l300.jpg

That's one.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Quite a game. Sweden was more offensive than I thought they would be. Sucks they lost on an own goal....but still a great game. Rooting for Germany on the Men's side.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I was quite confident today. A little more nervous about Brazil at home with Neymar and the whole 1-7 vitriol.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Proud of the boys.

World Champions
Euro Semi-Finals
Women's Champions
Men's Finals

We're god damn everywhere. You can't run, you can't hide. You have to go through Germany. Love this team.

Brazil did great. Congrats to them.

JanErixon20

Aug 7, 2007
Proud of the boys.

World Champions
Euro Semi-Finals
Women's Champions
Men's Finals

We're god damn everywhere. You can't run, you can't hide. You have to go through Germany. Love this team.

Brazil did great. Congrats to them.

I root for Germany internationally as well. Wasn't feeling good about the PKs. Brazil's goalie was close to stopping those first couple of stops, was a matter of time before he got one. Brazil on the other hand, was burying their shots rather easily.

jniklast

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
That was definitely a success for the German team, which was not expected to do much damage as it was missing lots of players and was put together at the last minute. The lack of depth really hurt them at the end and it was a deserved victory for Brazil and silver is a very good result.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad