OOT Scoreboard 2023 playoff edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Bergeron is out due to illness.
Yes flu bug. If it runs through their lineup…the curse of the presidents trophy winner is real lol.
Im actually glad we play the Rangers instead of the Panthers. The Panthers cycle game and game style looks like it would be a handful for us.
Our strength is breaking out and transitioning in a hurry. If we dint break out fast and clean … we have issues

Last edited:
Reactions: glenwo2

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
You can still stream on ESPN site/app. NHL on ESPN - Scores, Stats and Highlights

ESPN+ main page won't show the games though - dumb. They should link if you have ESPN+

Another bangup job by the NHL overseeing this for easy consumer use.
The best part is, my Verizon log-in doesn’t work on my Firestick app for whatever reason so I have to stream from my MacBook.

• Wow
Reactions: Guttersniped

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Good on the Panthers for starting Lyon. Some teams woild start Bob just because of his salary and him used to being good 5 years ago.
Like us still giving Blackwood a chance even though he doesnt deserve it and Schmid is the better goalie.
I don’t get it either as we can just let Blackwood walk and we are not contractually obligated to him for the next half decade like the Panthers are to Bob.
Amd it’s not like Blackwood won us multiple cups like Quick in LA . And LA dumped his ass yet we still can’t sit Blackwood ???

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Isles dman got a penalty for playing fantastic defense

Butch Goring giving it to the officials and he is 100% right

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar