Status
Not open for further replies.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN

iu

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Which game is everyone watching tonight?
Whichever one looks interesting in each time slot, I'll probably keep on.

Islanders/Canes starts a half hour before Panthers/Bruins. I'm kind of interested in both.

I gotta be honest, I'm not that interested in Wild/Stars (Kaprizov is must watch, so maybe I will be?), but I'm very interested in Oilers/Kings.

I still don't know who to pick in that Islanders/Canes series. Really wanna pick the Islanders, but the Canes SHOULD win that series, but with the Canes already getting WTF with the goalie stuff, it's gonna take them longer to win this series, if they do.

Bruins will beat the Panthers in this series, but it might take longer, depending on how many guys are out tonight. Could see this going 7. Depending on who is out for Boston with the stomach bug, and how many games they're out for.

Ullmark vs Lyon/Bobrovsky is right up there with Sorokin vs Raanta as far as goalie matchups go. Lyon won't last the entire series, they'll be on to Bob before too long. I'd book that one.

Raanta won't last the entire series either. It'll be Andersen or Kochetkov before this thing ends, unless Sorokin plays really badly and the Canes breeze through this thing.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada

eunufnD.png

The cards are aligning for a Florida - NYR conference final, just as I predicted. The unstoppable forces that are these two teams will provide us a hard fought drawn out 7 game war. Both teams will be well rested however, as they should tear through both of their round 1 and 2 opponents in 5 games or less.

#bookit
#buckleup
#heetel

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So far I got

Devils in 7

Bruins in 6

Stars in 7

Oilers in 7

Avalanche in 4

Vegas in 6

I need a gun to my head to pick a winner for the Islanders/Canes. Put it to my temple at about 7:05 EST.

I gotta sleep on it one more night for Tampa/Toronto. I said I'm not picking the Leafs to win a round until they do, after the blew the 3-1 series lead to Montreal in 2021 when I picked them to win that one before it started. I WANT to pick them so badly to beat Tampa, who looks beat up and just all that good right now. But I'm gonna feel like a bigger idiot if Tampa beats them and I picked Toronto to win than I will if I pick Toronto to lose and they beat Tampa. But they gotta break through at some point. They've gotta win a round at some point. Tampa has gotta lose to an Eastern Conference team again and they look very vulnerable right now. It's just like when the Capitals couldn't get out of the 2nd round until 2018 and then they finally won the cup that year. The Leafs can't get out of the first round, but it's gotta happen at some point.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
So far I got

Devils in 7

Bruins in 6

Stars in 7

Oilers in 7

Avalanche in 4

Vegas in 6

I need a gun to my head to pick a winner for the Islanders/Canes. Put it to my temple at about 7:05 EST.

I gotta sleep on it one more night for Tampa/Toronto. I said I'm not picking the Leafs to win a round until they do, after the blew the 3-1 series lead to Montreal in 2021 when I picked them to win that one before it started. I WANT to pick them so badly to beat Tampa, who looks beat up and just all that good right now. But I'm gonna feel like a bigger idiot if Tampa beats them and I picked Toronto to win than I will if I pick Toronto to lose and they beat Tampa. But they gotta break through at some point. They've gotta win a round at some point. Tampa has gotta lose to an Eastern Conference team again and they look very vulnerable right now. It's just like when the Capitals couldn't get out of the 2nd round until 2018 and then they finally won the cup that year. The Leafs can't get out of the first round, but it's gotta happen at some point.
I heard Fiala is out for the LAK for the entire series. I think Edmonton takes it in 6 max, but I'm not saying that with 100% confidence due to their goaltending.

• Wow
Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Islanders in 7

I said last week that Carolina is looking like they're gearing up for a first round exit no matter who they play. It looked like that first round matchup might be against the Rangers, until they beat the Panthers in the season finale.

I think they're gonna upset the Canes. I really like Sorokin over either of the old crustballs that they have and it's not just that, the Canes can't finish and they're down Svech.

This could end up being like the Panthers/Lightning series in 2021, where the Panthers started all 3 of Bobrovsky, Driedger and Knight in that series. I can easily see all of Raanta, Andersen and Kochetkov making appearances/starts for the Canes.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I heard Fiala is out for the LAK for the entire series. I think Edmonton takes it in 6 max, but I'm not saying that with 100% confidence due to their goaltending.
OOOOFFFFFFF

I actually didn't know that about Fiala

I wanted to pick Edmonton in 6, but I'm a little higher on LA than most people and they're like my dark horse, especially if they knock off Edmonton.

I'm also much higher on Edmonton than most people and think they could be headed for the cup finals/cup win.

As far as Panthers/Bruins goes, I could see that ending anywhere from 5 games to 7 for Boston, but the more guys that are out for them and the longer they're out, that may go on for longer.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm shocked that Minnesota is starting Gustavsson in game 1 and not MAF becuz playofffzzzz and winzzzzz and cupzzzzz.

I thought for sure they'd start with Fleury and then maybe have to go with Gustavsson later on. They'll probably do the opposite of that and will just be waiting to throw Fleury in there if they get blown up with Gustavsson.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I'm shocked that Minnesota is starting Gustavsson in game 1 and not MAF becuz playofffzzzz and winzzzzz and cupzzzzz.

I thought for sure they'd start with Fleury and then maybe have to go with Gustavsson later on. They'll probably do the opposite of that and will just be waiting to throw Fleury in there if they get blown up with Gustavsson.
Is Walsh publicly sharing angry memes that ultimately hurt MAF to show how much money MAF makes for him to get him back into the net?

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
f*** it

Islanders in 7

Bruins in 6

Stars in 7

Oilers in 6

Bruins could take it anywhere from 5 to 7, it all depends on who is out and how long they're out for.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Islanders don't look good at all to start this game, not that the Canes look great either.

But you can tell the Islanders are not that talented outside of in goal.

Reactions: Dialamo and My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese