OOT Scoreboard 2023 playoff edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille the Eel

Phil Pritchard is one of them, I believe he is the curator of the Hockey Hall of Fame museum. Mike Bolt is the other guy who serves as a Keeper of the Cup.
“Keeper of the Cup.” How British. “White Staff.” “Lord Privy Seal.” “Master of the Hunt.” “Master of Magdalen College.” They excel at such titles. He maybe gets a grace and favor house in Ottawa.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
It's very cool to have been here and seen VGK from inception to birth to Stanley cup

I'm sure. My disdain for Vegas isn't with the team. It's the fickle fans who booed the team last season when they were awful. Short memories of the first four seasons making the playoffs. That says it all for me. The f***ers have no idea what it's like to lose season after season and they boo after all the initial success. Vegas fans can f*** off.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I'm sure. My disdain for Vegas isn't with the team. It's the fickle fans who booed the team last season when they were awful. Short memories of the first four seasons making the playoffs. That says it all for me. The f***ers have no idea what it's like to lose season after season and they boo after all the initial success. Vegas fans can f*** off.

im with you.....but this final was massively conflicting

Reactions: Patrik26

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
bump the paper tigers one first!
Most of those dumbass threads end up with the original point they were calling out holding up anyway.

My favorite this year was the “Is it time to admit you were wrong about the Leafs goalie situation?” Thread. Which will be really hilarious when Murray’s cremains are bought out in two weeks (or maybe only two days?) and he regressed to his last four years form in the end. And Samsonov was a pile of shit in the playoffs.

Camille the Eel

The way I have been able to look at is all those players on Vegas worked their whole lives for this opportunity, same as players on any other franchise. Doesn't matter to them how many years the team has been in the league.
Yeah and an impressive win. They are very balanced and athletic. Can beat you with speed or with size. Beat you off the forecheck or off the rush. Great puck possession in this series. Play at a high pace. Hats off to them really.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I guess Thompson is healthy again. Never noticed. Saw a dude that wasn’t Quick in gear for Vegas and saw Thompson on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad