OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 season - part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Bread hasn't shown up in the playoffs for years. Doubt that changes this year and teams will abuse Shesty's glove hand

If the Caps can extend that series to 6 or 7 and they fatigue NYR more later on, that's all anyone can ask for here. That being said, f*** the East as a whole. Let the cup go back West. I think I'm gonna root for the Stars as much I have PTSD from DeBoer. Would love to see Pavelski, Duchene and their veterans win a Cup.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
If the Caps can extend that series to 6 or 7 and they fatigue NYR more later on, that's all anyone can ask for here. That being said, f*** the East as a whole. Let the cup go back West. I think I'm gonna root for the Stars as much I have PTSD from DeBoer. Would love to see Pavelski, Duchene and their veterans win a Cup.
Dallas has the best goal song! I'd like to see them or Winnipeg.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
I have next to no desire to watch any of those East series tbh, the West is so much better
The Cats and Bolts will be a fun one. Yeah the rest are meh and kind or tired seeing. The Caps will try to bore the Rags to death. Hope they do but, not going out of my way to watch that. Holy crap if the Rags are up 2-0 going to Washington it will be MSG mid Atlantic. Yuck!

It would have been a cakewalk against Detroit, Pittsburgh or Philly too.

Washington might give them more trouble than the others because they’ve shown lately they can defend and their goalie is also playing well.
Best scenario out of those teams are the caps.

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
I’m rooting for Dallas because I like the team (and own them in omnifantasy).

Also rooting for the Leafs to lose in the SCF (because I own them in omni and it would be extremely funny for them to let down their fans in a new and interesting way).

Reactions: Guttersniped

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I’m rooting against oilers - I want hungry Henrique without the cup. Of course I’m rooting against rangers and leafs. I will be happy if Tampa will win it. Kucherov deserves Hart over any player this season, CS and another SC would be a great addition, overall great player, second best PPG player after McDavid joined the league. I will be happy if Dallas will win it - I like the team, management, hate logo in the same time but still. Tampa-Dallas is the perfect final for me.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
I hope Caps make it in and play the Rags.

Wilson comedy.

1713368029903.jpeg

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
It's insane that there are two Eastern teams in the playoffs with -18 and -37 goal differentials.

I remember looking at goal differentials for playoff teams over the years and it was rare for barely negative teams to make it.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
It's insane that there are two Eastern teams in the playoffs with -18 and -37 goal differentials.

I remember looking at goal differentials for playoff teams over the years and it was rare for barely negative teams to make it.
Thanks Gary!

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

It’s a pretty mediocre league these days. A million teams at .500. 8 teams fighting for the Presidents Trophy with two weeks to go.

It’s really not good for the sport to not have 2-3 dominant teams.

Rags Canes Avs Panthers Bruins Canucks Jets Stars. No one is really head and shoulders better than the rest.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
It’s a pretty mediocre league these days. A million teams at .500. 8 teams fighting for the Presidents Trophy with two weeks to go.

It’s really not good for the sport to not have 2-3 dominant teams.

Rags Canes Avs Panthers Bruins Canucks Jets Stars. No one is really head and shoulders better than the rest.
The teams can sell playoff races up until the last week of the season and most teams that get into the playoffs can sell their fans on having a chance. There's no great answer but a genuine salary cap is going to have a talent leveling impact over time.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'll consider it a victory if Rempe is ended, so that us having goons ends and doesn't happen next year.

I've always been skeptical that he would dress in the playoffs, but he just might with Wilson out there.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
1, Martin Jones sucks

2. So do the Leafs.

They're a tomato can right now. I'd also be worried about Tampa if I were Florida. They were way better off playing Toronto.

Sheldon Keefe will be available in a couple of weeks!:sarcasm:

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Honestly, I don't like anybody in the East this year, so I hope either Dallas or Colorado wins it. Although the meltdown if Vegas wins again with all the bitching about LTIR would be kind of funny.

The way this season has gone the Preds will win it and Brunette with get the Jack Adams...just as one final kick in the balls.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Honestly, I don't like anybody in the East this year, so I hope either Dallas or Colorado wins it. Although the meltdown if Vegas wins again with all the bitching about LTIR would be kind of funny.

The way this season has gone the Preds will win it and Brunette with get the Jack Adams...just as one final kick in the balls.
Imagine the meltdown HERE if that happens, that would be almost as bad as old man Lou winning one. At least with the Rangers we’re all united in our disdain for them, but it wouldn’t start a board civil war like those two lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad