OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 season - part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
For those interested in our draft position, with Seattle’s loss in Winnipeg, they finish with a worse record than the Devils.

We pick 9th if Calgary can get 3 of 4 points and 10th if they don’t. Remaining games are tonight (in progress) at Vancouver and at home against San Jose.

Reactions: mdj12784

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
IMG_2037.jpeg

lol Philly

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
OH boy, it's gonna be a cake walk for the Rags. They will be nice and rested for Carolina.
67kASCs.png

Well said friend! I suggest you folks stock up on your favorite booze for the next few months, as it will be a triumphant playoff run for my beloved Rangers. Trouba lifting the cup on home ice after we axe the Stars in 5 will be glorious. You watch!!!

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
2-0 Vancouver. Our boy Markstrom ensuring we pick 10OA.

@Guadana Chances of Buium, Dickinson and Iginla being available at 10OA? I’m fairly certain Brandsegg-Nygard and Helenius shall remain on the board.

Last edited:

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Rags - Caps
Bruins - Toronto
Isles - Carolina
Tampa - Miami

The Isles beating Carolina would potentially give us a shot at Brind’Amour but I don’t see the shitty version of the Canes beating the real deal when they’re rolling.

Reactions: My3Sons

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Nooo

Panthers Bolts is a good rivalry
Boston Toronto also a good rivalry

Plenty of offense in there and lots of snarl. Will be two great series me thinks

Both are overplayed, they're good series but meh. I wanted new blood/series but the division stuff makes it harder when the same teams are good.

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016

Its so funny watching people get triggered over this. The Flyers wanted to win in regulation to pass the Capitals. Them going to OT means nothing to them. seasons already over, who cares about squeezing an extra point by going to OT.

Reminds me of the 2007 season ender where the Devils rested Brodeur and let the Isles win in a shootout. Leafs fans were spamming nonsense at that time also.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’d be more worried about Tampa beating Florida than Toronto beating them.

They SHOULD beat Tampa, but I’d give Tampa a better chance than Toronto beating them.

Boston is not very good. Toronto is struggling and Samsonov is bad.

Boston has grossly overachieved this year. They’re probably a wild card caliber team, while the teams battling for that last wild card spot were more non-playoff or lottery contender caliber teams.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Rags in 5 (the hope should just be that the Caps can get the body enough on Panarin or Fox enough that they become soft and perimeter guys like they did versus us last year but the Caps are not a good team)

Florida in 6

Toronto in 6 (like Bleed said Samsonov is an issue but I have more faith in Samsonov giving the Leafs a decent chance to win a series than I trust Zacha and Coyle v Matthews and JT in a series)

Canes in 6 (this one I don't know about, the Canes are a machine but the Islanders are just different in the playoffs for some reason)

Last edited:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Rags in 5 (the hope should just be that the Caps can get the body enough on Panarin or Fox enough that they become soft and perimeter guys like they did versus us last year but the Caps are not a good team)

Florida in 6

Toronto in 6 (like Bleed said Samsonov is an issue but I have more faith in Samsonov giving the Leafs a decent chance to win a series than I trust Zacha and Coyle v Matthews and JT in a series)

Canes in 6 (this one I don't know about, the Canes are a machine but the Islanders are just different in the playoffs for some reason)

evil vile

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Cooked Ovexhkin scoring 30 goals, and his team, that played only for his record, are going into the play off. Im happy for Alexander. Those narratives about him completely failed. I would not worry about him as much if he would not faced so much hate. Nice to see he is doing his things again.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
And quite nice season for Flyers. They tried to compete for play off, they have one more 1st round pick, I believe they will trade someone this summer and they have 12th OA pick. This draft has 15 really talented players at least. Someone more guarantee someone less but still there will be some good player to draft with top lone/top-six/top-pair ceiling. Nice. Play hard, sell high, and still good draft pick as a present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad