OOT Scoreboard 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I also wonder how motivated we will be, though that might not matter much as even if guys sit we are more talented then the Caps and I imagine they just want the season to end.

Capitals might be checked out as well (though they did just beat the Isles).

So it's basically Florida or the Rangers for us right? No way we can play NYI?

No way to play the Islanders because anything to give us the division gives Florida WC1. Cats just need a point out of that game to lock up WC1.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Fantastic result for us, it's whatever the Isles made it. They'll be on the decline soon anyway and they're probably the worst matchup for Boston if we look into the future + helps us tomorrow with Florida v Carolina. No reason why we can't win the bracket the Metro side

PolishPrince21

Mar 4, 2015
LI
Capitals might be checked out as well (though they did just beat the Isles).

No way to play the Islanders because anything to give us the division gives Florida WC1. Cats just need a point out of that game to lock up WC1.
We can't play you but cats need to win to play the metro because we own the second tie breaker and not just get one point.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Fantastic result for us, it's whatever the Isles made it. They'll be on the decline soon anyway and they're probably the worst matchup for Boston if we look into the future + helps us tomorrow with Florida v Carolina. No reason why we can't win the bracket the Metro side

Yeah we needed Florida to have some motivation for tomorrow to have a chance at the division.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m surprised Pittsburgh hasn’t dropped the Hextall/Burke is fired press release yet
What do you think comes first?

Hextall/Burke (maybe Sullivan too) or Treliving/Sutter?

The Flames are done playing after tonight. So they’ve played their final game. The Penguins still have their finale tomorrow night, like every team other than the Islanders and Flames and a couple others on Friday, due to make up games.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Oh God, was that the year that they made those "New York State Champions" hats for the Sabres, because they beat the Isles and Rags?

Think they also made a Pennsylvania one for the Penguins because they beat the Flyers in the first round.

I don't remember ever seeing those but would make sense cause they did beat the Islanders and the Rangers that year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad