OOT Scoreboard 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
What do you think comes first?

Hextall/Burke (maybe Sullivan too) or Treliving/Sutter?

The Flames are done playing after tonight. So they’ve played their final game. The Penguins still have their finale tomorrow night, like every team other than the Islanders and Flames and a couple others on Friday, due to make up games.
Sullivan isn’t getting fired. His big extension hasn’t even started yet.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
We can't play you but cats need to win to play the metro because we own the second tie breaker and not just get one point.
Congrats on getting in. The "7th man" made a difference last night. Sounded like the Coliseum. Lou's gamble getting Horvat pays off at least short term.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sullivan isn’t getting fired. His big extension hasn’t even started yet.
Bylsma was fired right before his extension kicked in too.

He got canned right after Shero.

I'm not convinced they're firing him right now, but I also don't believe money will be what's stopping them and being afraid to take the loss.

But regardless, someone else will hire him and take that contract off their hands. They won't be on the hook for that.

I can already see Trotz making a call to him the day he's fired, if it comes down to that. Although, I'm starting to wonder if Trotz wants to be a dual head coach/GM.

Maybe he brings back Hynes, who is up for a new contract, after Saros made him look really good down the stretch and made it look like they were showing some fight even with all the deadline shipments out.

Someone will hire Sullivan this offseason if the Pens do axe him. That I'm pretty sure of.

Unless he chooses not to take a job, like Trotz didn't last summer.

PolishPrince21

Mar 4, 2015
LI
Congrats on getting in. The "7th man" made a difference last night. Sounded like the Coliseum. Lou's gamble getting Horvat pays off at least short term.
UBS will never replace the volume that could happen at the Coliseum because of how the building was designed. However i do get your point.

TF1970

May 9, 2021
Folks you could just tell for a long time date was gonna deliver Devils-Rangers first round matchup. I realized it a while back. Think about the times the devils got right on the canes tails or had a shot to tie/overtake. It just never really happened. This was how it was gonna be.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Gaudreau scored in OT for CBJ to vault them over Chicago and Anaheim for the worst record. Chicago is losing right now and I don’t see Anaheim beating LA. Would be hilarious to see them lose out on Bedard this way.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Wow canes win and get islanders? Absolutely can see the islanders winning that series. Bruins get a very hard matchup with the panthers too

Canes will outplay the Isles badly. Sorokin may be the ultimate equalizer.

Have fun against the rags. Canes definitely gave you several opportunities with their injuries

2AC10C15-8EED-42B4-96D0-FD0E774F0EFD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad