OOT Scoreboard 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
OK, watching the Preds and Sharks today, and they have the new advertisements on the boards, Maybe, it's just me, but the ads look a bit shaky and distracting.
I haven't noticed them in the preseason games in North America, so perhaps they're just a part of these two games in Prague?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So, during the game Niederreiter scores his 3rd goal in the first two games and they make the comment, "He leads the league in scoring." Come on, there are only two teams playing and somebody was going to come out of the two games leading the league in scoring.
Kevin Lankinen is second in the league in save percentage bro.:laugh:

I'm trying to figure out why Arizona would start Jon Gillies in their preseason finale, who played the entirety of last night's game.

Vejmelka was dressed and on the bench for this game, but my first thought was that Vejmelka must be banned from the state of Idaho or something. That's where the game took place.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Looking forward to the North American start of the season tonight. Anyone know why the Rags game starts at 7:30 tonight instead of their normal 7:00 start time?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is this a new thing where the referee addresses the players and fans on his microphone before puck drop and makes a little speech?

I didn't see this at the two games in Prague.

It was kind of cringy and reminded me of something they would do after a lockout season.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Rag fans going crazy when they get their first PP as they know it's the only way their team can score.
I like the setup the Rags use on the PP. Not sure what it’s called ,but I like how when the puck carrier walks the blueline towards the boards , he can dish it to the guy who was high in the slot for a shot. Or they try to set up Zib for the one-timer (in the Ovechkin spot) then they have the POS Krieder down low setting up his tripod to bang in garbage or have pucks bank off of him and in.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Tampa is a treat to watch. They are so good positionally all over the ice. The gap control is superb. And when they break down, Vasi is there with a big save. It's so easy to see why they are so good year after year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Didn't someone on the Rangers score an almost identical goal like that last year in the ECF? I just feel like I've seen that goal before.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I like the setup the Rags use on the PP. Not sure what it’s called ,but I like how when the puck carrier walks the blueline towards the boards , he can dish it to the guy who was high in the slot for a shot. Or they try to set up Zib for the one-timer (in the Ovechkin spot) then they have the POS Krieder down low setting up his tripod to bang in garbage or have pucks bank off of him and in.
They have a lot of right shots (Zib, Panarin, Fox) with Kreider, which we don’t have.

Kravtsov is out already? His Rangers board super fan was going nuts for his first game and he lasted 1:28.

Bone Density

Jul 27, 2022
Fe1H9KTXgAEVoiv

Um, two games have been played already lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad