Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Quick look at the Pens board

quicklook.png

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I don’t think the Penguins broadcast realizes that if the Islanders win tomorrow they are eliminated before Thursday.

The Panthers have clinched (they have tie breaker over Pittsburgh). They still have motivation to avoid Boston on Thursday.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Lol Crosby crying like a little B!tch after he gets burnt on the empty net goal against.
Keeps chirping Johnson for some reason. Then Pens play by play guys star crying . “ Bottom feeder team bla bla bla “ lol.
I love it .
If you cant beat the Hawks when they are in the road and in the second half of a back to back …. You dont deserve to make the playoffs….

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
So, need an Islanders win tomorrow to keep pressure on Florida to beat Carolina on Thursday. Otherwise, Panthers are locked into WC1 and can rest players.

• Wow
Reactions: NJDevs26

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Blue jackets got a point

Hawks get a win and kill any chance of Pittsburgh and possibly getting bedard

Bedard coming to the metro isn’t he

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Last season before the start of the season , I got chirped for sayig the Devils are on the verge of becoming a juggernaut . A Pens fan piped in with how shitty we had been and how they are a lock for the playoffs as long as Crosby wears a Pens jersey. I had to eat a lot of shit (all Devils fans in recent seasons past) We kept on saying that if we be patient an stick to the game plan , it will be worth it and we will be good for years ….
My God does this feel good to be a Devils fan right now !!

Lol. Woul be hilarious if the kid said “ No thanks , I’m good man “ and gave the jersey back .

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I’m watchi g Oilers game (sportsnet) . During intermission they interviewed the 50/50 winners for Oilers charity . Complete 100 % meth addict lady and her partner won it (just over $800k)
Thats a ton of meth for her …. She had a huge smile all interview. All 4 of her teeth were showing. She looked like a 59 year old ex-stripper .

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m watchi g Oilers game (sportsnet) . During intermission they interviewed the 50/50 winners for Oilers charity . Complete 100 % meth addict lady and her partner won it (just over $800k)
Thats a ton of meth for her …. She had a huge smile all interview. All 4 of her teeth were showing. She looked like a 59 year old ex-stripper .
As soon as you said huge smile, I was thinking “What’s she got? 3 teeth left?”.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Blue jackets got a point

Hawks get a win and kill any chance of Pittsburgh and possibly getting bedard

Bedard coming to the metro isn’t he

They improved the odd of the 1st seed, but that’s no guarantee of winning.

The drafts before 2015 had similarly better odds for top draft lottery seeds, particularly #1, and later seeds (usually 2nd) won the draft a bunch of times.

The best part of being the 1st seed this year is if you don’t win then you get the #3 pick in this draft. Now that’s something I would be disappointed about losing out on.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

dude. its f***ing edmonton....im not surprised

same as cities like vancouver and seattle

le merde deluxe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad