OOT Scoreboard 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
3-1 Chicago now

HORRIFIC goal on Jarry

And a minute or two before that some 31 year old with 62 games played in the league and only 8 this year scored a goal to put them up 2-1

Pens have gotta be cooked. This is even more pathetic than the Islanders laying that egg last night in Washington. This is also a home game for Pittsburgh.

Fire Hextall chants will be LOUD tonight.

DevilsHughes86

Dance with the Devil
Mar 6, 2007
Laval
Pittsburgh needs to rebuild and turn the page on their superstars, it's over..

3-1 Chicago now

HORRIFIC goal on Jarry

And a minute or two before that some 31 year old with 62 games played in the league and only 8 this year scored a goal to put them up 2-1

Pens have gotta be cooked. This is even more pathetic than the Islanders laying that egg last night in Washington. This is also a home game for Pittsburgh.

Fire Hextall chants will be LOUD tonight.
It's hilarious they hired him in the 1st place lol

DevilsHughes86

Dance with the Devil
Mar 6, 2007
Laval
@Bleedred that goal from below the goal line might have to be the softy of the night, if only because of how crushing it is in this situation.

Might have choked away their playoffs right there.
Guaranteed, The Isles are not losing to the AHL Habs team tomorrow night. Pittsburgh is going to lose in Columbus anyways lol

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
@Bleedred that goal from below the goal line might have to be the softy of the night, if only because of how crushing it is in this situation.

Might have choked away their playoffs right there.
I just so happened to turn that on in real time a couple minutes before it happened.

I also think that might be the goal that sends Jarry to UFA. I think if they don't make the playoffs, they're going scorched earth with Jarry.

I feel like they'll be looking for this year's Kuemper to sign in free agency like Washington did, but this year's Kuemper is probably Jarry if he goes to UFA.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Guaranteed, The Isles are not losing to the AHL Habs team tomorrow night. Pittsburgh is going to lose in Columbus anyways lol
I don't think they'll lose to Columbus, but it probably won't matter at that point.

If they do lose to Columbus though, they're really helping destroy teams chances at Bedard lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DevilsHughes86

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Leafs just won with, I believe, an amateur in net who faced almost 50 shots.
I heard about this earlier, that they may have to start an amateur for cap reasons and because they won't play Samsonov two nights in a row. And they didn't have the cap space to call up Woll.

Further proving that just because someone isn't a pro goalie they aren't gonna come in and get scored against on every 5 or 6 shots they face.

A high school goalie can play in the NHL and not get scored against on every other shot, so long as he's a reasonable height. He will still be able to handle some of the shots and with ease.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They were able to call up someone from the AHL who played (and he’s played a number of games this year).
Wait a minute, so it was not an amateur? I just heard the talk of it earlier today, but I haven't checked out that game yet or looked at the game log or anything.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
That game is absolutely losable for this islanders team

Wait a minute, so it was not an amateur? I just heard the talk of it earlier today, but I haven't checked out that game yet or looked at the game log or anything.
They were able to call up Woll without him counting against the cap cuz of some sort of emergency recall rule.

Reactions: Bleedred

swiiscompos

Dec 9, 2018
London, UK
I heard about this earlier, that they may have to start an amateur for cap reasons and because they won't play Samsonov two nights in a row. And they didn't have the cap space to call up Woll.

Further proving that just because someone isn't a pro goalie they aren't gonna come in and get scored against on every 5 or 6 shots they face.

A high school goalie can play in the NHL and not get scored against on every other shot, so long as he's a reasonable height. He will still be able to handle some of the shots and with ease.
Yeah, but I was wrong. They finally managed to call up an AHL goalie.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
49811.jpg

Tough loss for the Pengs but Mrazek is an oustanding goalie. I've always said that. Pity that such a good and talented netminder is stuck in Chi-town. Maybe Bedard will be there next year to help surround him with some talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad