Prospect Info: Olli Juolevi

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Who has said this? I'm pretty sure Hutton and Stecher have been talked about as potential top 4 Dmen. Certainly top 6 calibre. The problem is lack of legitimate top 4 Dmen. Legitimate bottom 2 Dmen (as in #5 and #6) isn't the problem.
I think you just did. Sure, many have argued that Hutton and Stecher could potentially be top 4 D men but they're not yet...which means they're bottom pairing. And, yeah, I think that's exactly what I've been saying. The team needs top pairing D-men not bottom pairing.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I was talking about you, .... your comments make it clear you are a big fan and pretty much clueless about hockey.
Well thats an opinion i guess and HOPEFULLY im wrong about Juolevi ive been wrong before Bill lets see

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Well Jordan Schroeder and Nik Jensen are better than 99.99% of people at ice hockey too so I better never hear anyone say they suck or I’ll know you never played the game either.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Well Jordan Schroeder and Nik Jensen are better than 99.99% of people at ice hockey too so I better never hear anyone say they suck or I’ll know you never played the game either.

You really think there is 50,000 people that are better at hockey than those two?

Reactions: CanaFan

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Hope he trains hard in the off season, even though you can tell he has great talent and a calm mind he was told numerous times he needs to work on his conditioning. I think thats about the only thing holding him back from the nhl. He's young and can make an impact on our d core if he does. Cant wait to see a pairing of juolevi and dahlin =)

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
What does that have to do with what he said to M2b? Are you seriously going to say what he said to m2b was wrong?

Maybe he’s saying people saying stupid things about the sport has nothing to do with whether they’ve played the sport or not?

Reactions: dim jim

terrible dee

Oct 1, 2017
You got me. It’s cause I never actually played the game you see ...

I've played

Joulevi, when compared to big league world-class players, is not very good and has not improved since being drafted, which is even worse.

Not positive, but I'm pretty sure I would still know that had I never played

shottasasa

Nov 16, 2011
Canada
I've played

Joulevi, when compared to big league world-class players, is not very good and has not improved since being drafted, which is even worse.

Not positive, but I'm pretty sure I would still know that had I never played

I think he has improved since his draft. He may not have improved enough for his draft position but that is not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad