Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Well not with that attitude he won't. 3 Goals in the 1st for the Browninator tonight. He's so f***in good.

Do it and Bring a Brown Sign (Positive One).

Lmao, f*** that :laugh:
Min price 120bucks on ticketmaster. That would be the end of the debate for me.

I see it for $97 on fansfirst. Just waiting another hour to see if it drops or not.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
This is a good night to make sure the PK gets back to form. Need special teams to at least be even to have any chance in the playoffs. Let's get that sorted.

Minny fighting for their playoff lives. Would be nice to stick a small dagger their tonight.

It's Friday after a long (but short) week, music festival weekend and full of Oilers hockey. And having my first drink in a week. Cheers to a great night!

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
connor.jpg

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
We bring our best effort and this will be a great game to watch. Minnesota will definitely bring theirs since they are desperate. Could get greasy depending on what Kane / Perry / Hartman decide to do.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
We bring our best effort and this will be a great game to watch. Minnesota will definitely bring theirs since they are desperate. Could get greasy depending on what Kane / Perry / Hartman decide to do.
LOL. I feel the opposite. We keep it close and play the last 20 and win it in the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad