Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
No GDT yet, come on it's 11:10 😉 Eastern time that is. Ya'll must still be sleeping. Big night for Pickard, if he plays well I could see him earning back to back starts. Wonder if Nuge is good to go yet.

Edit: Forgot they play tomorrow too, definitely no back to back starts this time

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
No GDT yet, come on it's 11:10 😉 Eastern time that is. Ya'll must still be sleeping. Big night for Pickard, if he plays well I could see him earning back to back starts. Wonder if Nuge is good to go yet.

Edit: Forgot they play tomorrow too, definitely no back to back starts this time
Probably the fact that the Oilers are 20-24-3-4 versus the Wild at home all-time (and even worse when you include the road record against them) has something to do with it.

I strongly dislike this team and the style of play the games typically are. I hope we beat the wheels off them tonight. It would be good for my soul.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Big back to back games against non playoff teams... really need at least 3 out of 4 points here to close that gap with Vancouver and overtake the cheating Knights
Finding 2 points here would really make the Knights sweat, might have another guy on LTIR because of excess perspiration.

Campbell and Broberg for MAF, wonder if the money would work?
I don't know that the Oilers do that or that Minny does, as they are still carrying alot of dead cap.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Yeah I don't see it happening either but a legit Cup winning goalie would be pretty sweet for the run.
I mean I still MAF as option for this team, it will just require a 2nd team to eat cap, which shouldn't be too hard, imo. MAF for a 3rd (initial trade) and a 4th (broker trade)

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
This joke is getting old
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad