Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Hopefully forcing Kane on his off wing will stop him from launching those dumbass passes across both blue lines on his forehand. Almost forces him to look north.
Can we do that for some other players? Not naming names but happens too much.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Can we do that for some other players? Not naming names but happens too much.

I can think of another player on that line that also likes to do it, except he prefers his backhand to make that pass lol.

With Kane in particular you don't want him passing in almost any circumstance. Hammer the d men on the forecheck, fire the puck on goal and that's it. Even at his peak here in 2022, he would often make plays with the puck that made me cringe. He just doesn't have playmaking hands whatsoever.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Surprised Perry didn't hammer his own kid for skating with his head down in the neutral zone. Kids gotta learn.
I was seriously waiting for Perry Jr to two hand Perry Sr across the ankles when Dad was playing keep away from the son.

• Haha
Reactions: TB12

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Me when the Oilers are playing but its against Minnesota.

jimcarrey-aceventura.gif

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
why do people keep saying brown is gonna score, i made it perfectly clear at like game 8 that its a full on curse and he will absolutely not score until everyone gives up and nobody claims that he will score.

But every game, like clockwork, somebody comes on the GDT and says "i got a feeling! im feeling lucky! todays the day!"

We are officially on day #701. You know what that means?

Brown is officially Mr. 700

Reactions: Davo Ikinzom

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
I think Sean Brown has a better chance of scoring tonight. Not sure how Brown beats Sam out of a spot. I get that Sam hasn't scored for awhile but 5g 5a in 26 games vs 0g 4a in 45 games?

Reactions: RattsSSV

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Hopefully forcing Kane on his off wing will stop him from launching those dumbass passes across both blue lines on his forehand. Almost forces him to look north.
I like Kane a lot but his passing sucks. Even the ones that aren’t a Hail Mary blind pass are rarely tape to tape.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
What does Minnesota need to gain some momentum for their push for the wildcard? Why, a game against the Oilers, of course.

Probably lol. Although they did a nice momentum builder already when they pumped the Nucks for 10. Let’s hope they’re all scored out.

I like Kane a lot but his passing sucks. Even the ones that aren’t a Hail Mary blind pass are rarely tape to tape.

Yeh agreed. Been saying this all year. That said his unique combination of sniping, hitting, fighting, and gamesmanship I’d never get rid of heading into the playoffs.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
why do people keep saying brown is gonna score, i made it perfectly clear at like game 8 that its a full on curse and he will absolutely not score until everyone gives up and nobody claims that he will score.

But every game, like clockwork, somebody comes on the GDT and says "i got a feeling! im feeling lucky! todays the day!"

We are officially on day #701. You know what that means?

Brown is officially Mr. 700

My strategy was to support and have hope for him on an extreme level to get him going lol. We’ve been shitting on him all season long too, maybe the opposite is what gets him going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad