Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I got a feeling an alien mother ship is going to make an appearance over the earth and tell the world you are not alone. I just not going to hold my breath waiting for it to happen.
giphy.gif

Reactions: McSuper and capazzo

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
My strategy was to support and have hope for him on an extreme level to get him going lol. We’ve been shitting on him all season long too, maybe the opposite is what gets him going?
He needs so much more than positive karma.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
My strategy was to support and have hope for him on an extreme level to get him going lol. We’ve been shitting on him all season long too, maybe the opposite is what gets him going?
He actually has several fervent fans here albeit they've been kind of quieter about it lately. Not even seeing the "its coming" posts much. Lol they were still happening as recently as this month. Looks like he missed the bus again.

We need upgrade.

Reactions: Davo Ikinzom

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
He actually has several fervent fans here albeit they've been kind of quieter about it lately. Not even seeing the "its coming" posts much. Lol they were still happening as recently as this month. Looks like he missed the bus again.

We need upgrade.

The Browninator is UPGRADE INCARNATE.

(Sorry I have to do my part to get his ass going)

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
They started shooting a bit more which is good to see. Other things I’d like to see from the team are recommitting to their defensive structure, taking better care of the puck and avoiding low percentage plays and passes. The last one kind of ties into the taking care of the puck thing but I’d really like to see 97 and 29 start trusting their teammates more on the PP, stop forcing bad plays and look to diversify the attack with the other guys on the ice.

Reactions: Gordy Elbows

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
They started shooting a bit more which is good to see. Other things I’d like to see from the team are recommitting to their defensive structure, taking better care of the puck and avoiding low percentage plays and passes. The last one kind of ties into the taking care of the puck thing but I’d really like to see 97 and 29 start trusting their teammates more on the PP, stop forcing bad plays and look to diversify the attack with the other guys on the ice.
McDrai pass to a fault. Even on PP. What games are you actually watching?

The number one complaint heard here is that both should shoot more.

Reactions: brentashton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad