All-Purpose News Thread Part II

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Tony went on nfl network and made an ass of himself
I don't care what he said, it'll be blown out of proportion as usual. Selling the neck injury is great but comparing any of this to creating the NWO and the finger poke of doom is just ridiculous.

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
Wait a second there’s an actual connection between Nick Khan and Harvey Weinstein? This all just gets weirder. Allegedly Nick Khan was one of the 8 CAA agents who knew of allegations against Weinstein but looked the other way.

• Wow
Reactions: DaaaaB's and Fro

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Hogan's ridiculous lies never get old. The sad part is the guy is so delusional that he actually believes what he's saying. Remember, he also discovered Kevin Owens along with being asked to play Bass in both Metallica and The Rolling Stones. He also wrestled on 400 days one year because of traveling from Japan to USA so often. The man also partied with Jon Belushi in 1986 despite the fact that Belushi had been dead since '82.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
The Grizzled Young Vets have signed with AEW and will make their debuts this Saturday night:

download.webp

Holy shit, when did Sean Gunn become a wrestler...

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Tony Khan, when asked about his "Harvey Weinstein" comment:

"Well, I think that we got tons of coverage for AEW. And I think it is important to say I think AEW is the best wrestling company in the world in many ways. I think that we have the best wrestlers, the best matches, we've been putting on the best shows. I think the best pay-per-view events this year have been the two AEW events."

It's hilarious to me that AEW was born out of fans' being sick of Vince being his own worst enemy, and now Vince is gone from WWE and it's Tony that has turned into his own worst enemy. Guy just wont stop saying and doing dumb shit.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
He definitely needs to tone it down...its getting/has got out of hand

Both hosts' reactions were priceless. Tony thought he was laying down a big zinger and they both just cringed and quickly tried to move on.

I just don't get it. You finally do a big story, you're at the NFL draft getting a huge platform to sell it, and you're just talking shit about big brother again.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Tony has become very very very annoying and very unlikable.

I can't understand how he thought that a good response to the question about his draft day comments was "well we got publicity"

Plus it starts to get into the realm of being distasteful to use real sexual assault as a way to get people talking about AEW.

It's Alvarez so grain of salt is required, but he claims a lot of the locker room did not like the Weinstein comment and a big reason is due to having lots of friends that work for WWE and thinking when you call all of WWE evil, you also mean those workers which isn't right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad