Offseason Thread vol. XI - Friend of a Friend Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
@jean_nafulu: According to Vancouver Radio Station, Jets' Evander #Kane want to play with #Sens.

If true.... Cant be true. No one wants to play here. ;)

Never ever put any stock in what is said about player movement intent on hockey radio in Canada

Ever

God Flower

Somebody hold me
Dec 19, 2008
Ottawa

Hahaha fun day for Senators' fans in the fantasy land rumorville department. Kane wants to come to Ottawa and slap some heinie with Giroux at The Cabin and Ecklund is reporting that Ottawa is in the hunt for Ryan O'Reilly and Jumbo Joe. Lol imagine if all 3 of those rumors came to fruition :amazed:

FireMelnyk

Jun 3, 2006
Hahaha fun day for Senators' fans in the fantasy land rumorville department. Kane wants to come to Ottawa and slap some heinie with Giroux at The Cabin and Ecklund is reporting that Ottawa is in the hunt for Ryan O'Reilly and Jumbo Joe. Lol imagine if all 3 of those rumors came to fruition :amazed:

First there would have to be the announcement that Melnyk had sold the team.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
After the 2014/15 NCAA season the Sens should sign goaltender Adam Wilcox

Due to the goaltending depth in Tampa Bay he is considering becoming a ufa after college and not signing a deal there.

Is considered one of the top goaltending prospects in the world.

Be a wicked addition... Back up Lehner and then as he eases into the nhl, will be able to push Lehner for starts.

I also am keeping an eye on Wilcox. Would be great insurance to add here. He'd have to be unbelievable to overtake Lehner though cause I see Lehner becoming top 5 goalie in the league.

@jean_nafulu: According to Vancouver Radio Station, Jets' Evander #Kane want to play with #Sens.

Stop playing with my heart.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

Honestly why didn't he say Sens want Kane. So much more realistic.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012

Even if true (doubtful), Kane has what, like zero say in a trade destination?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Even if true (doubtful), Kane has what, like zero say in a trade destination?

While he does not have any say in his trade destination, that kind of news if true can significantly hurt his trade value imo.

Honestly, i think jet fans will be disappointed in the return that kane gets.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
While he does not have any say in his trade destination, that kind of news if true can significantly hurt his trade value imo.

Honestly, i think jet fans will be disappointed in the return that kane gets.

Yeah, most likely. Probably the reason why he's still a Jet.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
The only way I see this kinda news being true and getting out is if it was leaked that Sens offered a deal that he jets didn't plan in taking and Kane knew about it. And wanted them to take the deal. Therefore "wants to join Ottawa" is kinda taken out if context
Not saying this is true. But this a logical explanation for it. If it was.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
As Long as we can keep 1 of methot and cowen. And both ceci and lazar. We need to go all in.... For ROR..... AND Kane. Cowen and puempel for Kane. Ryan and a2nd for ROR. All in. All red

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
it would be great of the leafs get ROR, they would have to give up big peices, and Ryan demands money and leafs are always pushed against the cap could be good for us.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I'm rocking
ROR lazar Kane
Hoffman Turris Ryan
Puempel zibanejad stone
Paul maidens pageau
Right now. I wanna get rid of Ryan cuz I'm far along in my career any suggestions. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad