OFFICIAL PANIC THREAD - 2015/16 Season

Babych Moustache

Don'tBashThe'Stache
Jul 4, 2008
Ottawa
Was at the Sharks game, Sens played awesome. Watched TBay on TV, they stunk.

Consistency is the hardest part. Or I need to go to more games in person. Maybe I'm the problem...

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Was at the Sharks game, Sens played awesome. Watched TBay on TV, they stunk.

Consistency is the hardest part. Or I need to go to more games in person. Maybe I'm the problem...

Was at the LA game & they played really good, watched the Montreal game on TV & they stunk. It's not you.

Babych Moustache

Don'tBashThe'Stache
Jul 4, 2008
Ottawa
Clearly, your television sets are the problem.

tumblr_lw5tsyMeoK1qalg37o6_250.gif

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
That’s funny, I was thinking, like the boro hit, that is was often a case of the right place, but musta been the wrong time. 11 fwds and 4 d. Such a night.

Came here to catch up on the Senators injury report. Seems like the injury bug is hitting the team.

Before: MacArthur, Michalek
Recent: Ceci, Ryan, Lazar

What is the status of the "recent" injuries? Are they due to return anytime soon?

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Just watched closely Sens january schedule.
God help us!

Damn. I thought the Dec. schedule was rough. Such a weird schedule. We don't play the leafs until February. You'd think we'd have at least one game with them by now.

Canadian Time

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Damn. I thought the Dec. schedule was rough. Such a weird schedule. We don't play the leafs until February. You'd think we'd have at least one game with them by now.

I don't get the angst from the January schedule whatsoever. Every team they play is within 4 points or behind except for St. Louis and Washington. Washington is the only team that is far better and I expect them to challenge for the Cup.

What's with you guys, you think every team and every player not on the Sens must be far superior, they're not.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yeah, you are right for sure. Stuff going on, shouldn't be cranky here. I do have some time off and some rum eggnog in the fridge. Sorry, I'll be better.

Brother, I feel ya! I've been through a lot of crap right up to the holidays and trying to stay positive is really rough. Hopefully we'll both be tipsy through the holidays and come out of it better, happier people!

Now back to your regularly scheduled panicky program, folks.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Just rant on the Sens management and players, it looks to be a popular psychological life scapegoat...

Comon Abattoir, come over to the dark side, you can do it!

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Just rant on the Sens management and players, it looks to be a popular psychological life scapegoat...

I personally have some lingering PTSD that triggers every time I see a truly ugly sweater, which I immediately associate with John Muchler's questionable sweater wardrobe.

Christmas is an especially stressful time of year for us Mucklophobics.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
I'm frankly just paying attention to see Karlsson/Stone/Hoffman pile up the points. Winning is nice, but since I know this team isn't a contender and won't be until two of Cowen/Borowiecki/Wiercioch are upgraded, it doesn't mean all that much to me.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I'm frankly just paying attention to see Karlsson/Stone/Hoffman pile up the points. Winning is nice, but since I know this team isn't a contender and won't be until two of Cowen/Borowiecki/Wiercioch are upgraded, it doesn't mean all that much to me.

You still want the team to have some success and make the playoffs. The young guys need all the playoff experience they can get. Even if the team as it is now isn't a cup contender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad