OFFICIAL PANIC THREAD - 2015/16 Season

Xamar*

This is the thread where you can let her all out !!

200.gif

giphy.gif

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
panicbutton11.jpg

Possible topics for discussion:

- Lack of top 4 d-man

- Ineffectiveness from bottom 9

- Reliance on goaltending

- Shot differential

Othello*

Perennial mediocre team that needs another dynamic forward/defenceman and management that isn't afraid to trade/bench useless vets

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Perennial mediocre team that needs another dynamic forward/defenceman and management that isn't afraid to trade/bench useless vets

Why is it the vets fault if Zibanjead & Ryan aren't scoring & Wiercioch is playing like crap? The vets are playing fine, it's some of the young guys & middle aged players that are not producing.

Othello*

Why is it the vets fault if Zibanjead & Ryan aren't scoring & Wiercioch is playing like crap? The vets are playing fine, it's some of the young guys & middle aged players that are not producing.

That's why I said we need a dynamic forward for our top six and defence man

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
That's why I said we need a dynamic forward for our top six and defence man

I don't know what you mean by a dynamic forward, I don't think we need another soft forward. I would prefer a Simmons, Lucic or Ladd type forward, someone who plays with some jam.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Bell sucks! And Bell Fibe (the internet version) is horribly overrated. jaw-breaking speed my $(%*(#^.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
The only panicking I see is the people panicking over the non-existent panicking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad