OFFICIAL PANIC THREAD - 2015/16 Season

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Like I said on the game thread, the GA is the byproduct of a dumpster fire defense.

The defensive core put on the ice victimizes the goaltenders and forces them to make game breaking save after game breaking save.

Would it be nice of Andy or any of our goalies to make them? Yes.

Is it fair to ask of them to do so while consistently being victims of terrible turnovers? No.

Kind of like I scratch your back, you scratch mines. Except the tenders are the only ones scratching.

Not their fault, the defense is suspect.

Last edited:

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Anderson has been average. So far it seems he regressed from his peak form that he held the past few years. Still... the team gives up an inexcusable amount of shots and grade A chances. We could very well be in a much worse position if we actually had bad goaltending. Hammond has been stellar

Bottom line is good teams dont allow the amount of grade A scoring chances the sens do. Anderson shouldnt have to be incredible every night but so far it appears to be that the team needs him to be to win

Its also hurts anderson that the pk has been so terrible

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I've finally figured out the proper analogy for this team. It's like watching a 16 year old drive a high performance sports car. Plenty of drama and entertaining moments, but it is impossible to trust them, and it is inevitable that they will crash hard...

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I've finally figured out the proper analogy for this team. It's like watching a 16 year old drive a high performance sports car. Plenty of drama and entertaining moments, but it is impossible to trust them, and it is inevitable that they will crash hard...
Ben_Rose_Ferris2.jpg

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

I agree with everything except the

3828791368_fe5dbcd7cd.jpg

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Wild card spot now after sitting in second for a while. Jersey can pass us tomorrow putting us in the last wild cart spot, and we got LA on monday.

Stone loses ppg. and Karlsson held pointless for 4 straight..

Offence drying up..

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
To be honest, the team needs to improve defensively before it can win the cup anyways. Anything in the meantime is just noise.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
To be honest, the team needs to improve defensively before it can win the cup anyways. Anything in the meantime is just noise.

I put money on this team making the conference finals, I know it was stupid, but holy **** I am too invested in this season.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
but it seems we're pinning that on a player who is, while promising, still in juniors, there's not a hint of a change d

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad