OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Alright, so the one thing I found out tonight in organizing these jerseys is that I must have missed a box in storage, so I have another ~50ish jerseys to go through (another time).

Otherwise, here's a list of about 75 jerseys I'm willing to part ways with.

There's a mix of NHL, International, Baseball, Soccer, NFL... lots in here.

LEAGUE TEAM (+player/notes)SIZECOLOURERAMAKENOTES
NHLAtlanta Thrashers - #15 HEATLEY52 (pro)Maroon1999-2003KOHOYeah, it's a Heater jersey. I know.
Boston Bruins (vintage 80's)XLBlack80's vintageCCMOld actual CCM from 80's - old CCM sizing
Buffalo Sabres (90's era)XLBlack1996-2006Starter
Buffalo Sabres - #39 HASEK (vintage)XLRoyal Blue1992-1996CCMThis is a CCM "vintage series" jersey - mid 2000's sizing
Calgary Flames (original 80's vintage)LWhite80's vintageCCMThis is an original 80's CCM jersey, New With Tags
Chicago Blackhawks - #7 CHELIOS (barberpole)XLBarberpole90'sCCMThis is a vintage reissue from the '93(ish) "Turn Back The Clock" series
Chicago Blackhawks44 (pro)Red80's/90'sCCMOriginal CCM pro from the late 1980's/early 1990's
Chicago Blackhawks XLRedRBKRBK
Dallas StarsLBlack/GreenCCMCCMThis is the late-90's "big star on the jersey" style
Detroit Red Wings48 (pro)redearly 2000sKOHO
Detroit Red Wings48 (pro)whiteLate 90'sCCM
Edmonton OilersLNavy1996-2007CCM
Edmonton OilersXXLWhiteEarly RBKRBKThis is the first style of RBK jersey Edmonton used in the RBK rebrand
Florida Panthers52 (pro)White1993-2000Starter
Minnesota Wild - #22 CLUTTERBUCKXXLGreen2009-2017RBK
Montreal Canadiens - #9 (Richard)LRedKohoKOHOHas the #9 stitched on the back, but no name (Richard never wore his name)
Montreal Canadiens (felt crest)XLWhite90'sCCMHas a vintage felted crest instead of regular twill one
Nashville PredatorsLMustard 3rd2001-2005KOHORare 3rd "mustard" in the older CCM cut
New York Islanders - #1 DiPietro52 (pro)whiterookieccmYeah, it's a DiPietro jersey. Who knew how bad that would turn out?
New York IslandersMWHITE1998-2005CCM
New York IslandersXXLOrange 3rd2002-2007CCMRare 3rd orange - new with tags
New York Rangers LIBERTY WHITE 3rdXXLWhite1998-99CCMVERY rare jersey (white libertys are hard to find
Ottawa Senators - #3 CHARA52 (pro)WHITECHARA!CCM
Ottawa Senators - WHITE 2D LOGOSWHITE1992-1995ccmThe logo has the older text ("Ottawa Senators"), not the chevrons.
Ottawa Senators - #12 FISHERMBlackSNES 3rdRBKThis jersey is the RBK pre-crested customization: heat-pressed twill
Ottawa Senators 2007 Red 3rd 3DXLRedold 3DCCM
Ottawa Senators 2007 Red 3rd 3DLRedold 3DCCM
Ottawa Senators - #15 (no name on back)XLRedRBKRBKYeah, you know who this used to be…
Ottawa SenatorsYouth 4-7BlackSNES 3rdRBKYouth jersey! Not adult!
Ottawa Senators PRO Practice Jersey58+ (pro)OrangeRBKRBK
Ottawa Senators PRO Practice Jersey58 (pro)GreyRBKRBK
Ottawa Senators PRO Practice Jersey58+ (pro)BlackRBKRBK
Ottawa Senators Practice - #59 KUDELKA58whitemid 90sJOFAGame (practice?) worn jersey
Ottawa Senators PracticeXLRedOld 3D logoRBK
Phoenix Coyotes (VINTAGE Kachina)48-RWhite1996-2001StarterYeah, these sweet old ugly jerseys were great.
Philadelphia Flyers - #93 NEDVEDXXLBlack2005-06CCMFlyers Legend Petr Nedved!
Philadelphia Flyers - #21 FORSBERGXLOrange 3rd2005-2007CCMFully customized Forsberg Flyers jersey! New With Tags
Philadelphia FlyersXLOrangeLate 1990sKOHO
Philadelphia Flyers - #27 DOWNIEXXLBlackRBKRBKI bought this to turn it into a Hextall jersey! Don't egg my house!
Pittsburgh Penguins (1991 vintage)XLBlackearly 90'sCCMsame style jersey Lemieux & Jagr won their early Cups in.
Pittsburgh Penguins - #20 ARMSTRONGXLWhite2005-06CCMWho are you to doubt Colby Armstrong?
Quebec Nordiques - #26 P.STASTNYXLPowder Blue80'sCCMVintage re-issue
ALL STAR2000 All Star Game (Team "World")LRed2000CCM
2009 All Star Game (EAST)XLRed2009RBK
INTERNATIONALTeam Canada 2002 era RedMRed2002Nike
Team Canada 2009 WJC 3rd MaroonXLMaroon2009NikeNew With Tags - Front Crests are rubber instead of twill (yes, it's supposed to be like this)
Team Canada 2009 WJC 3rd MaroonXXLMaroon2009NikeNew With Tags - Front Crests are rubber instead of twill (yes, it's supposed to be like this)
Team Canada 1998 Nagano48 (pro)White1998BauerGretzky not in the shootout!
Team Canada Mustard VintageMMustardlike… 2004?NikeVery rare jersey - they wore these in the 2004 World Cup? Also the 2005 WJC I think.
USA Vintage - #26 (Kessel, but no name on back)MRoyal Blue2005NikeKessel wore #26 in the WJC this year
Team Canada 2008 INFANT jersey24MRed2008NikeThis jersey is for babby.
CCCP 1991 Canada CupXLWhite1991CCMThe last jersey the Soviet Union ever wore to a major tournament
JuniorOttawa 67'sMBarberpolelate 2000'sRBKbarberpole jersey, with laces
NCAABoston CollegeLMaroon2000'sNike
IHLQuebec RafalesXLBlue1996-1998CCMTeam only lasted like… 2 years? Goofy logo, typical Quebec.
MLBToronto Blue Jays44 (pro)Grey2004-2007Majestic
Toronto Blue Jays (1997-200 3rd Jersey)XLRoyal Blue1997-2000Majestic
Toronto Blue Jays (1992-23 ORIGINAL)XLGreyearly 90'sCCMThis is an ORIGINAL from the early 90's - old sizing
Toronto Blue Jays (Cooperstown Powder)XXLPowder Blue1977MajesticVintage re-issue Cooperstown series
Baltimore OriolesXLBlackMid 90'sMajestic
Colorado RockiesXLWhite pinstripe90's/00'sMajestic
Minnesota Twins48 (pro)Navy Pullover1980sRussellAw yeah, that old 80s Kirby Puckett era jersey
Minnesota Twins - #48 HUNTERMWhite pinstripe2000sMajesticReplica customization on name
New York MetsXLWhite pinstripe2000'sMajestic
Oakland AthleticsLWhite pullovermid 80'sCCMMid 80s style
NFLSeattle Seahawks - #37 ALEXANDERXLTeal2000sRBK
Kansas City Chiefs - #27 L.JOHNSON (AFL Vintage)XLRed2000'sRBKNew With Tags
SoccerSweden late 90's InternationalXLYellowlate 90'sAdidas
Ajax AmsterdamXLRed/WhiteLate 90'sAdidas
Liverpool FC (LONG SLEEVE) 2XLRedMid 2000'sAdidas
Toronto FCXLRedoriginalAdidasnew with tags - from inaugural season
Vancouver WhitecapsXLNavyoriginalAdidasnew with tags - from inaugural season
Seattle Sounders (LONG SLEEVE)XXLLimeOriginalAdidasnew with tags - from inaugural season
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
If there's something you're looking for that's not on the list, don't hesitate to ask - like I said, I still have boxes to go through. A request might jog my memory and I can let you know.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
I keep thinking I have a decent amount of jerseys (18/31NHL teams plus a couple extra from Sens and Pens. Most either Fanactics or Adidas.) Then I see people on here with over 100 jerseys. Now that’s the damn collection I want lol.

Anyways if any of you guys see a Tkachuk jersey at a Sens game can you tag me or dm me please. The last 2 times I went I only saw Duchene and Stone mainly. A couple diff players in the 1st floor ones but no Tkachuk. I’m a bit outdated on my Sens Jerseys now that Karlsson is gone lol. I need one ASAP since I’m seeing the Sens and Devils game in NJ when I visit my Gf (Dec 21st)

Or if you all know a store I could grab one from that would be perfect, I’d just rather not buy offline and ship it since I need it quickly.

Cheers
I’d suggest Clubhouse in Barrhaven. Their site is Morethanjustcaps.com. I think they usually have different options in store, and if not they do stitch on site iirc. Although you’d probably be beat off calling them to see if they had any/how quickly they could get one done up.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Sens Callups Podcast has a good interview with the Sens Chief Marketting Officer.

They talk about the decision to switch back to the Centurion at centre-ice, as well as the conversations about the brand going forward.

I won’t outline more than that, but if you are interested, it’s a good listen.

Reactions: danielpalfredsson

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
So the 2019 Adidas retail catalogue has apparently been leaked, and it confirms we will be getting a NEW 3rd jersey next year. It also looks like it won't be the red outdoor jersey again for another year, so it seems overwhelmingly likely that there's a brand new jersey design on the horizon for next year!

There's a huge summary on the Sens at icethetics (aka: the link above), but it also serves as a good review of the past year on our logo as well:
- brand new primary logo expected by the 2021-22 season at the latest (though could be sooner based on interpretation of interviews).
- the new permanent logo was supposed to be for next season (!!!), but had to be pushed to likely 2020-2021 due to the Adidas contract.

So yeah... exciting times for those of us that hate our current jersey/logo combo! Salvation is only a few years away!

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
ott19-possible.png

Those are the logos from the survey the team conducted.

"SURVEY RESULTS: When Deziel did her interview with Sens Callups, she actually provided the response data associated with that question. I don’t recall ever seeing this kind of transparency from a team! Anyway, it breaks down fan preference for each design. In essence, it says fans still largely prefer the current logo to any other but not by a large enough margin for the team to sit pat."

Reactions: NB613

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I can’t belive the 2D didn’t win.

I find it interesting that the =o= seems to have niche appeal with Sens fans, but does poorly with the less avid.

I suspect that there is a degree of bias towards what's currently in use though. The three previously unseen logos got absolutely trounced, though imo they are all pretty meh...

Should have included the SNES logo and seen how that fared.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
I am not a 2D fan. I never heard anyone liking it so much as the crew on this board. It looks cheap and too simple in my opinion. I think there is little chance it will ever come back.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I am not a 2D fan. I never heard anyone liking it so much as the crew on this board. It looks cheap and too simple in my opinion. I think there is little chance it will ever come back.

I am the complete opposite, I would put it up against almost every other logo in pro sports. It may not be necessarily better, but it can hang with the best of em.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
I like the “O” but I feel like it’s just not done right. There’s something about the design that just feels low quality. It looks like a “0” and the barbershop pole stripes are not done correctly.

The 2D centurion is timeless, it looks like a logo that could last a 1000 years. Similar to the Chicago Blackhawks logo.

As long as we get rid of this 3D thing. I’ve hated it since they brought it in and the ‘swoosh’ was the only half decent one they ever made.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
The logo isn't as big of a deal to me as the design of the jersey and overall branding.

Changing to red was a big mistake for the Senators brand 20 years ago. Our two biggest rivals geographically and historically are Toronto and Montreal. While black isn't the most unique color in sports, black as a primary colour gave us a unique identity in the context of Canadian hockey and more specifically our biggest rivals. Given that the Canucks abandoned the black jerseys in the late 90's, keeping black could have worked out well for us.

I'd prefer a new logo entirely, but seeing the ideas on that poll does not give me any confidence that the logo would be well constructed. There's a big push for nostalgia, particularly 90's nostalgia, so going back to the 2D logo would be the most prudent choice right now, even if it means having to simplify it by minimizing the amount of lines and details.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
The logo isn't as big of a deal to me as the design of the jersey and overall branding.

Changing to red was a big mistake for the Senators brand 20 years ago. Our two biggest rivals geographically and historically are Toronto and Montreal. While black isn't the most unique color in sports, black as a primary colour gave us a unique identity in the context of Canadian hockey and more specifically our biggest rivals. Given that the Canucks abandoned the black jerseys in the late 90's, keeping black could have worked out well for us.

I'd prefer a new logo entirely, but seeing the ideas on that poll does not give me any confidence that the logo would be well constructed. There's a big push for nostalgia, particularly 90's nostalgia, so going back to the 2D logo would be the most prudent choice right now, even if it means having to simplify it by minimizing the amount of lines and details.

I like the 2d logo, though if it were me updating it, I'd removed the face and just have the helmet.

Big thing though is you are absolutely right, it's not so much the logo that's important. To me, it's how it integrates with the jersey design and overall branding, and imo the simplest logos typically integrate better with jersey designs.

Reactions: Peptic Balcers

sensfan44

peacetowersens
Aug 12, 2007
Chilliwack BC
Visit site

Black and Red look so great together. Those first few years without the white stripe added were the best looking unis we’ve had imo. They just look Mean!! Add the barber pole jerseys with the ‘O’ logo for away games and we’d have the best jerseys in the league. Best of both worlds. You’d get two main logos to brand off of.

Reactions: NB613

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015

It was used, once, back in the past, and should not be used again .......... don't we fans remember the ribbing we received over that logo?

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad