OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I guess I get to pop this thread's cherry............

image.jpg

danielpalfredsson

Aug 14, 2013
round 2 - fight

I think I saw a build a bear kit with a bear sized Senators jersey on Kijiji if anybody was looking for a jersey for their cat......

edit:

Found it, along with a super creepy photo of all the discarded stuffed animals for sale together.

$_20.JPG

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
Does anyone know a good memorabilia trading site? I have a few autographed jerseys that I would prefer to trade then sell. All have tags and COAs. If someone could PM or post a site, that would be great.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Thanks to member SilverSeven who mention the $40 sweater at Loblaws, I went out and got it, and put on a crest, and voila!

Txs again SS

It's not exact, but it's close enough for me!

Reactions: DylanSensFan

danielpalfredsson

Aug 14, 2013
13093183365_1bdf454eea_z.jpg

The world champions patch looks pretty cool. Throw on a square white piece of twill or felt with a number on the back, and you've got a pretty cool sweater.

Reactions: Back in Black

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I've wondered this for a while, what number did McGee wear?

Damn good question, one which I wish I had the answer to. Haven't been able to find anything — not a suggestion, or a hint, or even a photo with a vaguely obscured number. I'm starting to wonder if he even wore a number, honestly. If he did, I bet it'd be low given how few people there were on a team. But if I were getting a jersey to honour him, I'd put a 14 on the back to represent the game against Dawson City.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Damn good question, one which I wish I had the answer to. Haven't been able to find anything — not a suggestion, or a hint, or even a photo with a vaguely obscured number. I'm starting to wonder if he even wore a number, honestly. If he did, I bet it'd be low given how few people there were on a team. But if I were getting a jersey to honour him, I'd put a 14 on the back to represent the game against Dawson City.
Would the hhof have any record of his number?

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks to member SilverSeven who mention the $40 sweater at Loblaws, I went out and got it, and put on a crest, and voila!

Txs again SS

It's not exact, but it's close enough for me!

Looks good! Where did you get the crest?

I think I may have to pick one up. I have one of the barberpole sweaters...but that one is pretty damn nice and so affordable.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario

danielpalfredsson

Aug 14, 2013
They have copies of that book at the Ottawa public library.

It'd be great if the author would release a digital copy.

Zeshy25

Oct 3, 2005
Worth a shot - I was wondering if anyone has any authentic or replica all-star jerseys from the 2012 game in Ottawa. Please PM me if you do. Thanks a lot

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Looks good! Where did you get the crest?

I think I may have to pick one up. I have one of the barberpole sweaters...but that one is pretty damn nice and so affordable.
Got it on Ebay for about $5 or something like that. Still considering it, or the "O". Only problem is the "O" ain't cheap on Ebay!!!

So... was the crest in the center or on the left breast? Photo and illustration don't match up.

Good question, as I've seen both.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/Ottawa_Senators_23-24_Jersey.JPG

danielpalfredsson

Aug 14, 2013
$_57.JPG

That's a trippy jersey. It's "Hand painted" Dany Heatley autographed jersey off of eBay. Heatley is popping out of the jersey while wearing the same jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad