OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Hey all.

Hope this is ok to post here, but I'm planning to REALLY downsize my hockey jersey collection.

I posted some jerseys for sale on these boards way back in like 2011, I think? With that in mind, I guess you could call this the 2nd ever BonkTastic Jersey Sale!

I probably have close to 130 jerseys in my collection. I'll post a complete list soon, but if anyone is looking for anything, don't hesitate to ask either here or via PM.

I have... A lot of jerseys. Not selling everything, keeping probably 50 or so, but the wife has been asking me to downsize it for years and I should probably do her a favor on this one, as 130+ jerseys take up a huge chunk of space. If you end up wanting to buy something, you will have earned a place in her heart forever, lol.

I wanted to give you HF folks who collect hockey stuff first crack at these, and of course I can help out an HFer with a better price than I'd ask on Kijiji or wherever.

So yeah. Most of my stuff is pre-RBK, so it's all older stuff that is a bit harder to come by. I'll have a list up soon, but if anyone has a specific ask, let me know. If I can help out some of y'all, then I'd be happy to do so.

Heady Topper

Apr 11, 2018
Hey all.

Hope this is ok to post here, but I'm planning to REALLY downsize my hockey jersey collection.

I posted some jerseys for sale on these boards way back in like 2011, I think? With that in mind, I guess you could call this the 2nd ever BonkTastic Jersey Sale!

I probably have close to 130 jerseys in my collection. I'll post a complete list soon, but if anyone is looking for anything, don't hesitate to ask either here or via PM.

I have... A lot of jerseys. Not selling everything, keeping probably 50 or so, but the wife has been asking me to downsize it for years and I should probably do her a favor on this one, as 130+ jerseys take up a huge chunk of space. If you end up wanting to buy something, you will have earned a place in her heart forever, lol.

I wanted to give you HF folks who collect hockey stuff first crack at these, and of course I can help out an HFer with a better price than I'd ask on Kijiji or wherever.

So yeah. Most of my stuff is pre-RBK, so it's all older stuff that is a bit harder to come by. I'll have a list up soon, but if anyone has a specific ask, let me know. If I can help out some of y'all, then I'd be happy to do so.

Any older Sens jerseys? Long shot, but any Scott Stephens Jersey in red/green?

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Any older Sens jerseys? Long shot, but any Scott Stephens Jersey in red/green?

"Stephens", lol. Your autocorrect is sabotaging you, I think.

No dice on those old Devils jerseys, but I'll go through the box of Sens stuff and see what I have. I shpuld have some old stock pro stuff around somewhere. I for sure have an old Chara pro I might be convinced to let go of.

Heady Topper

Apr 11, 2018
"Stephens", lol. Your autocorrect is sabotaging you, I think.

No dice on those old Devils jerseys, but I'll go through the box of Sens stuff and see what I have. I shpuld have some old stock pro stuff around somewhere. I for sure have an old Chara pro I might be convinced to let go of.

Lol! For sure autocorrect made me look like a foo'!

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Any chance you can put together a Google Spreadsheet and share that so we can peruse what you are selling?

The reason I ask is there could be an xmas gift in there, but I don't have any specific jerseys in mind.

For sure, will do that tonight.

Been a busy couple of days for lil' old me, lol.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
So two things to say here:

I have four blank 90s Sens jerseys in small. I would prefer to have large, or medium, and am planning on eventually getting player names on the back. If anyone prefers small and/or blank, and Bonk's list (or someone else that wants to sell) has one that I am looking for I'd be willing to sell mine (at a lower price than what the one I want is posted for) to upgrade.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Has anyone ever got a jersey customized from Ottawa Team Shop? How is the customization? Heat pressed is a no-go for me. Unfortunately it seems like a bunch of the best black friday sellers don't have Sens jerseys :rant:

Edit: never mind garbage heat pressing.

Last edited:

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I just gave away 20-30 jersey to the Sally Ann, didn't realize there was this much interest or I could've provided some Xmas gifts to HFSens :laugh:

To be fair though, a good chunk of them were knockoffs and the others were pretty old and faded. Also kept all my Sens stuff, so maybe nothing good for this crowd, haha.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I just gave away 20-30 jersey to the Sally Ann, a good chunk of them were pretty old and faded.

Hope you didn't give this jersey away: 1991 Ottawa Senators (Peace Tower) NHL Hockey jersey XL | Hockey | Ottawa | Kijiji

$_59.jpg

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I literally just bought one of these at Value Village like... 3 weeks ago for about $6.

They turn up at thrift stores, but sell for a lot on eBay.

100 isn't an unfair price in terms of what they have sold for. But for someone willing to take their time thrift store hunting, they will probably eventually find one for a few bucks.

Reactions: Back in Black

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I keep thinking I have a decent amount of jerseys (18/31NHL teams plus a couple extra from Sens and Pens. Most either Fanactics or Adidas.) Then I see people on here with over 100 jerseys. Now that’s the damn collection I want lol.

Anyways if any of you guys see a Tkachuk jersey at a Sens game can you tag me or dm me please. The last 2 times I went I only saw Duchene and Stone mainly. A couple diff players in the 1st floor ones but no Tkachuk. I’m a bit outdated on my Sens Jerseys now that Karlsson is gone lol. I need one ASAP since I’m seeing the Sens and Devils game in NJ when I visit my Gf (Dec 21st)

Or if you all know a store I could grab one from that would be perfect, I’d just rather not buy offline and ship it since I need it quickly.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad