Elks: Official Eskimos thread meet Devon Bailey Eskimo Latest draft pick

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
one of the best things the league could do is to get rid of the separate divisions.
it's a 9 team league. have one division where the top 6 get to have playoffs.
simple.

In the Edmonton sun, Gerry Moddejonge also asks if Reilly should really be playing this weekend.

Theres no way that the crossover team should have to be BETTER than the East team.

West teams are of course penalized with this transaction. Its one more in a forever series of the CFL catering to the remaining east clubs in anyway they can.

You can bet that if the Eastern division was stronger this crossover rule would be changed to team that has better record in head to head matchups wins tie in crossover.

Some of us who are old enough remember when the West clubs in the playoffs would play 2 game total pts or even 2 out of 3 matchups, lol, while the East teams had less playoff games and would head into the Grey Cup(usually played in the East) as the well rested team while Western Clubs were bruised, injured, and battered.

Anyway, we're the west, we're used to getting screwed by the East, why should the CFL be any different? :p:

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Terry Jones ‏@sunterryjones 7m
Crompton listed as starter with Reilly dressed as back and Joseph No 3 on Eskimos depth chart.

Halibut

Jul 24, 2010
Crompton listed as starter with Reilly dressed as back and Joseph No 3 on Eskimos depth chart.

Wow, some sign of sanity at least. Of course we'll see what happens come game time. For some reason I cant help but think that Kavis still thinks Joseph will lead the team to victory eventually.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003

There is a surprise.

I still expect Reed to pull him and throw Joseph back in at the first signs of struggle. Probably before the half.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton

Joseph was #3 on the depth chart last game, too. look where that got us.
that means nothing when Kavis is the coach.

I respect the fact Crompton will be the starter. (if it happens)
but I have a sinking feeling he'll only last half the first quarter before Joseph goes in.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

I was thinking I better find my gloves, which led me to think that with the way Reed coaches he still needs his mittens with a string. Depending on his play calls tomorrow, I might just start referring to Kavis Reed as Mittens.

Attachments

• mitten.jpg
    mitten.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
I doubt I'm even going to watch this game. Cutting and raking lawn and cleaning garage sounds more entertaining.

jebus what a nightmare this season was. Not sure why I even tuned in. I went from haivng trouble getting into it to disillusion..

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Give up and start for next year, Esks.

I tried pressing control alt delete 13 times and it looks like the seasons still on..

die die die

I couldn't even get interested in attending this game if it was 25degrees, beautiful weather, there was a beer stirke and its the only place to get suds, and its cheerleader audition day.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I tried pressing control alt delete 13 times and it looks like the seasons still on..

die die die

I couldn't even get interested in attending this game if it was 25degrees, beautiful weather, there was a beer stirke and its the only place to get suds, and its cheerleader audition day.

I'm going shopping for groceries instead of watching this game. That's how little I care about it.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I might watch this game if Nieswander wasn't playing, I'll tune in at the end.

edit:LOL, i say that and then he throws a pretty deepball to london, still not gonna tune in

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Is there a softer player in this whole league than Alexander? What a poofter.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Time to go clean the basement or play some x box, or perhaps clean the toilet or get the yard ready for winter.

AJGass4

Aug 19, 2011
This is the worst football team, and I don't even know if they are worthy of calling them that, in the history of the CFL.

It's almost sickening to think people paid to watch this.

Hats off to Replacement, I laughed out loud when I read his control, alt, delete post.

Funniest post of the year!

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
31-3 and Reilly is still in the game. Glad to see the Eskimos still care about his health. Maybe kavis wants to see him pad his stats in the second half against the Allouettes second half prevent defence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad