[Official] Around the NHL 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'd rather they win personally.

2 reasons, as many Canadian teams in playoffs. And I don't want Nashville getting a presidents trophy..

EDIT: The Jets are apparently moving there AHL club to Winnipeg.
The Habs are rumored to be moving to St. John's as well and the Coyotes are buying Portland and will be moving them to an unknown destination.

AHL silly season will be in full force this summer.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I wonder if they want their AHL team, in the west or the east..
It is rumored both Arizona and Colorado want their AHL affiliates near their NHL teams. It has been speculated that the Coyotes want their AHL club to play in Prescott Valley Arizona, where they could play out of the Tim's Toyota Center as it seats 5,100 for hockey and with the collapse of the Central Hockey League there is no hockey tenant to my knowledge. The Sundogs didn't have great attendance though as they drew only 2500-2600 fans the past few years.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2014
It is rumored both Arizona and Colorado want their AHL affiliates near their NHL teams. It has been speculated that the Coyotes want their AHL club to play in Prescott Valley Arizona, where they could play out of the Tim's Toyota Center as it seats 5,100 for hockey and with the collapse of the Central Hockey League there is no hockey tenant to my knowledge. The Sundogs didn't have great attendance though as they drew only 2500-2600 fans the past few years.

For Colorado, they could buy the Eagles? And do what the Flames, did. Swap AHL/ECHL Affiliates.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Then I got nothin' :laugh:
The Ducks didn't own their's until recently. The Coyotes appear to be just purchasing their's, so maybe the Avs can find one for sale. But the Monsters will not be for sale from my understanding so the Avs would have to buy a different affiliate and then someone would move their's to Cleveland (maybe Columbus?)

Aug 21, 2014
Jaromir Frolik scores for the Jets 1-0

EDIT: Ellis ties it 1-1

EDIT2: That was quick Blake Wheeler makes it 2-1

EDIT3: Stafford scores Empty Netter 3-1 WPG wins in regulation

Last edited:

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Everyone's former favourite whipping-boy Butler in for Bouwmeester tonight, scores top shelf on a soft rocket from the point

Flaming Satan

Driving into Legacy
May 29, 2014
YYC
Jaromir Frolik scores for the Jets 1-0

EDIT: Ellis ties it 1-1

EDIT2: That was quick Blake Wheeler makes it 2-1

EDIT3: Stafford scores Empty Netter 3-1 WPG wins in regulation

cUsY3Xd.gif

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
3-2 VAN over SJ mid way through the 3rd

LA picks up at least one point, 0-0 going into OT

Are the Sharks ever ****ing bad. I predicted them falling out of the playoffs this year; I thought the Yotes would take their place... Turns out Calgary is the one doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad