Official 24CH TV Show Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
On RDS they were mentionning how much this group of players have fun and play pranks on each other this year. They're really enjoying themselves. Hopefully this makes for good episodes :P

void

Jan 5, 2006
It's not the worst thing in the world...being able to pee standing up is rather useful.

Hmm... Not sure how well it'll work for me but maybe I'll give it a try. :laugh:

On RDS they were mentionning how much this group of players have fun and play pranks on each other this year. They're really enjoying themselves. Hopefully this makes for good episodes :P

I can't wait to see who hangs out with who and how the Gally's are treated by everyone. Really excited for the first episode.

romdj

Mar 9, 2011
Brussels
I just hope they won't make it to mellow and to make us cry, I hate when they try to do that and fail unbelievably well.
Also, I hope they won't encourage separatists too much on emphasizing how being quebecois is more important than anything in the world ..

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Will RDS Have English Subs? I Don't Wanna Wait Till Feb 4th

Doubt it. But I'm sure you will be able to understand 70% of it. If its behind the scenes (Dressing room, meetings, announcements to players,) all of those kind of stuff are in English, whether it is the coach, gm or captain speaking. The other 30% that you probably won't understand are the face to face interviews with the cameras (If it is one of the frenchies), or the narrator speaking

gunners14henry

Jan 29, 2012
Montreal
Doubt it. But I'm sure you will be able to understand 70% of it. If its behind the scenes (Dressing room, meetings, announcements to players,) all of those kind of stuff are in English, whether it is the coach, gm or captain speaking. The other 30% that you probably won't understand are the face to face interviews with the cameras (If it is one of the frenchies), or the narrator speaking

I just really hope they don't dub the video when they're talking in english. That would completely ruin the show.

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal

Hmm... Not sure how well it'll work for me but maybe I'll give it a try. :laugh:

I can't wait to see who hangs out with who and how the Gally's are treated by everyone. Really excited for the first episode.

TVA Sports showed a clip yesterday on their website..

Desharnais was being interviewed post game, BGally sitting next too him, used a water bottle and put it in DD face as if it were a mic and he was a reporter.
The camera then pans right and you see BGally along with AGally laughing.

http://tvasports.ca/videos/video-gallagher-se-permet-un-gag#.UQILkCY35N0.twitter

EDIT: added the link

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
This is gonna be a good show.

The HBO 24/7 is awesome, and the only thing that could make it better, as a fan of one of the teams, is to have a show focused solely on your own team. This is gonna be really cool for the fans.

CanadiensReplays

Jan 24, 2013
The series 24CH premieres with a one-hour episode Saturday. There will be six more half-hour episodes throughout the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad