Official 24CH TV Show Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Since it goes back to the off-season, I am really hoping we get some clips of their discussions about the draft.

I remember Basu tweeting that there were Habs cameras inside their hotel room at the combine when they were interviewing prospects. I hope we see some of it on this show.

yoteshot

Lazy Habs fan
Aug 6, 2005
Gatineau / Ottawa
Since it goes back to the off-season, I am really hoping we get some clips of their discussions about the draft.

I remember Basu tweeting that there were Habs cameras inside their hotel room at the combine when they were interviewing prospects. I hope we see some of it on this show.

It does go back to until Bergevin's nomination, and since Galchenyuk made the team is already a fan-favourite, I think we can expect at least a little footage on what led to his selection

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I'd rather they don't make two different versions of same thing. Honestly, put some english and french bits in there and make it genuine. Don't redo a conversation, just put subtitles if needed.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I'd rather they don't make two different versions of same thing. Honestly, put some english and french bits in there and make it genuine. Don't redo a conversation, just put subtitles if needed.

Is that really what they're going do? Hope not... That would ruin the whole point of the show.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

God that would be annoying. It's like when reporters ask them to repeat the exact same thing in english/french. You're ****ing writers, translate it yourself!

The fans want the real thing here, not something staged.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Is that really what they're going do? Hope not... That would ruin the whole point of the show.

God that would be annoying. It's like when reporters ask them to repeat the exact same thing in english/french. You're ****ing writers, translate it yourself!

The fans want the real thing here, not something staged.

I went based on this:

http://video.canadiens.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=68&id=193801

Why make two different things?

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
That smile on Gally's face says it all. To me, it seemed like he tried to remain serrious and composed, but he was just too happy to hold it in

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad