Official 24CH TV Show Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
They just showed a 5 mins clip about Marc Bergevin's hiring process.

Looked boring.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal

Looked boring.

Looked pretty exciting to me lol. + Lots of other stuff that I look forward to see (Training camp, team meetings, as they said there would be) etc

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
Wish they would concentrate their efforts on building a better team than all this marketing nonsense.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Wish they would concentrate their efforts on building a better team than all this marketing nonsense.

Don't watch it then.

It's not like it will affect the rebuilding process. Don't be such a drama queen.

There's plenty of people that will enjoy this "non-sense".

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston

Looked boring.

I would say I kind of agree with you in that:

- looked pretty horrible production-wise
- I'm hoping the "processus" was more thorough than that (i.e. that a lot was just for the cameras...err...camera)
- it was NOTHING like 24/7, but I was expecting that

I hope it gets better than the "flash" clip with Therrien on the first day of camp. Nothing interesting there at all.

On a sidenote, it did boost my confidence in my own "business-level" French, watching Molson, although he really doesn't have to worry about being hired. He really likes fiddling with his papers. What the hell was he writing (and the other guy too?), there was no "data" or information to take down:laugh:

I don't have high hopes for this, but I'll still watch all of it. Hmmm...that reminds me of something else that's broadcast on RDS.

tdecheno

Aug 18, 2006
This is not going to be as good as 24/7

Realllly?? We have ourselves a new Nostradamus. This is going to be so lame. Either edited down to the bones, or beeps every 3-4 seconds lol.....24/7 was epic, this is going to be a PG-13 version. Or maybe even PG-10 lol

Patccmoi

Aug 11, 2010

Yes, because we all know that Bergevin is the one behind the camera and has to split his time 50/50 between building the team and managing that TV show.

Oooor it's completely different people and it has no impact whatsoever on the building of a better team...

I likely won't watch much of it personnally, but I don't see anything wrong with this, and this kind of comment is just annoying, as if the choice was to either build the team OR do marketing and both couldn't be done at the same time by totally different people in the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad