Official 24CH TV Show Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prust Y U MAD Bruins*

It is produce by RDS and Gaston Therrien will do the commentary.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
It is produce by RDS and Gaston Therrien will do the commentary.

Voiceover Commentary over Gally's first PP Goal:

"Et c'est le tour du jeune Galchenyuk a faire sa place sur l'avantage numerique, marquant son premier but depuis long temps,etant donne qu'il etait au banc au profit de Grigorenko durant le Championat du Monde Junior "

Analyzer*

Voiceover Commentary over Gally's first PP Goal:

"Et c'est le tour du jeune Galchenyuk a faire sa place sur l'avantage numerique, marquant son premier but depuis long temps,etant donne qu'il etait au banc au profit de Grigorenko durant le Championat du Monde Junior "

Still better than "oi oi oi oi" and "Gros bonhomme" in every sentence.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Counting fans outside of Quebec, I wouldn't be shocked if this were the case.

Well, I'm not sure about overall numbers, since the overwhelming majority of Quebec is Habs fans, but younger fans who are interested in more than just watching games, the split is closer. If you look at the official social media (facebook, twitter, etc), the English posts typically have more responses/retweets/likes whatever than the French ones.

Last edited:

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Well, I'm not sure about overall numbers, since the overwhelming majority of Quebec is Habs fans, but younger fans who are interested in more than just watching games, the split is closer. If you look at the official social media (facebook, twitter, etc), the English posts typically have more responses/retweets/likes whatever than the French ones.

I wouldn't call most of the province fans. I'd say a large percentage of them will say they cheer for the team, but know nothing at all about them.

Anyway, this is getting off topic right now.

Go Habs, allez les Canadiens!

theOutsider

Jun 18, 2012
David Arsenault ‏@ArsenaultRDS
Horaire de #24CH: premières diffusions les samedis 26 janvier, 9 février, 2 mars, 23 mars, 6 avril, 27 avril et 18 mai à 22h30. #AuJeu #RDS

Are they already planning for the Canadiens to make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs?
Or are they planning to air 2weeks+ old stuff?
Or make the last episode about the Habs playing golf?

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I didn't see when they were uploaded but still, it's like watching a game that's not live - you don't get the full experience. I have Videotron so it better be playing on RDS :p:

Haha, I had Videotron when it aired and I remember watching them online. I forgot all about it and then just had a nice little Nos Canadiens marathon at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad