GDT: Official 2017 #hcanes NCAA Football Thread

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Honestly the AD should be fired after this debacle. Not only has he earned a pink slip with the way all of this was handled, but the only way to eventually get out from under the weight of this whole thing is to hit "reboot" on the whole administration. Nobody in their right mind would want to come in and work under the current conditions.
It does strike me similar to naming Lou Lamoriello to head up a coaching search. Somehow you know he's going to name himself the coach when it's all said and done. The thing is, I could see boosters ultimately happy at the idea of Fulmer coming back. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that.
Here's the crazy part. There's significant talk that Fulmer is one of the ones pushing the buttons (other then the Schiano button) that have been causing the guys like Brohm to say "no", there's even talk that there was a deal in principle done with Leach by the AD and Fulmer and his backers essentially forced him out the door before anything could get put on paper. I mean, this shit's flat out better then the writing for House of Cards has been since they prettymuch ran out of material to borrow from the British version.

edit ^ see the McMurphy tweet posted above

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC

and then what happens?

"It's my honor to introduce the next head coach of Tennessee Volunteers football, a man who knows how to lead a team to victory..."

613367982_bikihc.jpg

I mean it worked for this guy...

fa61ec968f826dfc2cf18ed5d11b22ae.jpg

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Jimbo Fisher out at FSU.

Good, f*** him. He epitomizes the sleezy do anything to protect the team football is everything should be in jail football coach type. I could be wrong, I really don't much about the guy other than what he projects.
Don't get me wrong, I love seeing FSU suck, but there is no way a team with that much talent should have been derailed so badly by the loss of Francois.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad