Line Combos: Offensive line combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
We stand a good chance to score a LOT of goals this year. Any improvement with our team defense and this team could be a big surprise. If not, it should be a fun roller coaster of ups and downs on the score sheet. We legitimately could have 8 x 20+ goal scorers this year. Including multiple 30+. if we can get the GAA closer to 3.0GAA (about 50 goal reduction), I'm confident we're a playoff team. May be a tall ask but I think this team scores even more than last year. I'm predicting around 277 goals this year:

Laine​
42​
Jenner​
23​
Gaudreau​
32​
Chinakhov​
17​
Roslovic​
21​
Voracek​
13​
Johnson​
10​
Sillinger​
19​
Nyquist​
17​
Robinson​
7​
Kuraly​
8​
Danforth​
9​
Foudy​
3​
Olivier​
2​
Werenski​
13​
Boqvist​
15​
Gavrikov​
6​
Peeke​
3​
Blankenburg​
5​
Gudbranson​
3​
Bean​
4​
Team​
5​
Total​
277​

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
We stand a good chance to score a LOT of goals this year. Any improvement with our team defense and this team could be a big surprise. If not, it should be a fun roller coaster of ups and downs on the score sheet. We legitimately could have 8 x 20+ goal scorers this year. Including multiple 30+. if we can get the GAA closer to 3.0GAA (about 50 goal reduction), I'm confident we're a playoff team. May be a tall ask but I think this team scores even more than last year. I'm predicting around 277 goals this year:

Laine​
42​
Jenner​
23​
Gaudreau​
32​
Chinakhov​
17​
Roslovic​
21​
Voracek​
13​
Johnson​
10​
Sillinger​
19​
Nyquist​
17​
Robinson​
7​
Kuraly​
8​
Danforth​
9​
Foudy​
3​
Olivier​
2​
Werenski​
13​
Boqvist​
15​
Gavrikov​
6​
Peeke​
3​
Blankenburg​
5​
Gudbranson​
3​
Bean​
4​
Team​
5​
Total​
277​
For me you’ve nailed the preferred lineup.

Reactions: NotWendell

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Too bad Olivier is going to be starting game 1 and probably more than he should.
I think Olivier will have a use and be a solid player overall. I don't think he'll hurt us but certainly isn't going to chip in like the others might. Personally, I think Robinson's leash will be much shorter. I can see a fair amount of rotation if players aren't "going". I think Chinakhov needs to be consistent or KJ moves up and that slots in one of the others. I think Danforth stays in the lineup for just about every game this year. Just a hunch. But, to me, Robinson is the guy that is most replaceable by Olivier or Foudy depending on the circumstances - if he doesn't come out playing from game 1.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I think Olivier will have a use and be a solid player overall. I don't think he'll hurt us but certainly isn't going to chip in like the others might. Personally, I think Robinson's leash will be much shorter. I can see a fair amount of rotation if players aren't "going". I think Chinakhov needs to be consistent or KJ moves up and that slots in one of the others. I think Danforth stays in the lineup for just about every game this year. Just a hunch. But, to me, Robinson is the guy that is most replaceable by Olivier or Foudy depending on the circumstances - if he doesn't come out playing from game 1.

If Robinson falls off hard from last year then sure I could see that. If he contributes like last year then no chance he is the most replaceable. All of his results were above and beyond what is expected from a 4th liner. If you had 3 4th liners better than that, then you have the best 4th line in the league.

Reactions: LJ7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad