I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
ByQ3RbpIgAA57FO.jpg:large

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
To be fair, how should the Nationals know where the Mets play? It's not like they're in the same League or same Division and it's not like the Mets were wearing jerseys that easily identify what city they play in.

pMLB2-17689406dt.jpg

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Assuming Seattle can't pull a miracle out of their ***** and make the playoffs, a large part of me hopes the World Series is Baltimore and Washington. Oh the trolling possibilities :D

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I was gonna troll UNC some more after last saturday, but then they had to go and ruin it by letting this guy on camera.

Congratulations UNC, even though I hate you, you've somehow found a way to make me feel ashamed and embarrassed for even going to school in the same State as you

Rosa Parks essay guy, eat your heart out :laugh:

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Got tickets for Rangers vs Sharks in NY and Panthers vs Seahawks in NC, now I just need NBA preseason tickets and the sports and beer tour will be complete.

Save your time and try to go to a college basketball game. I don't know how people stay awake at NBA games. I'm pretty sure NHL preseason games are more lively.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
I was gonna troll UNC some more after last saturday, but then they had to go and ruin it by letting this guy on camera.

Congratulations UNC, even though I hate you, you've somehow found a way to make me feel ashamed and embarrassed for even going to school in the same State as you

hahahahahahahahahaha

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
15 seconds in, that's LITERALLY how long I could take that guy talking, that's it. I'm guessing it just gets worse and worse as it goes.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA

nor do i deal in pharmaceutical distribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad