OT: Off Topic Thread XVI: Dog Days of Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
So I've been in Calgary the past few weeks doing some installations at a new cabela's warehouse. Supposed to fly home tomorrow morning and then we discover the owners nephew ****ed up the simplest of jobs so badly that it's now going to cost at least 5k to fix plus we won't meet our time deadline now and I have to stay out here another couple days. Unbelievable. People can't follow simple instructions.

I can't even remember the last time I felt this kind of rage.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
So I've been in Calgary the past few weeks doing some installations at a new cabela's warehouse. Supposed to fly home tomorrow morning and then we discover the owners nephew ****ed up the simplest of jobs so badly that it's now going to cost at least 5k to fix plus we won't meet our time deadline now and I have to stay out here another couple days. Unbelievable. People can't follow simple instructions.

I can't even remember the last time I felt this kind of rage.

we could go for beers? Unless you're in the Calgary that's in Texas :)

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
does anybody have the picture of kevin henderson i used to have as my avvy i lost it and i need it for something tia
skinner4.png

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
we could go for beers? Unless you're in the Calgary that's in Texas :)

I wish I had the time man. I've been working 12 hour days for the past two weeks with no time off. By the time I get back to the hotel I just crash. Haven't seen any of the city with the exception of a trip to Banff the first day I got here. Have to wrap this up this weekend, fly home Sunday night and go start a new job Monday morning in Brampton.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Looks like much nicer weather for a State game today, as compared to the awful heat of the Georgia Southern game.

Who else is going?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Check out this awesome preview of the Iowa State//Baylor game today by the Calgary Sun's renowned College Experts.

I is in awe. Not only did he get both team names wrong, he put "Iowa" when it's actually "Iowa State"

10410981_10152659614720709_6739390750276169660_n.jpg

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
This game started half an hour ago and only 4 minutes have run off the clock.

And they say baseball is slow.

And I reiterate from another post:

- kickoff and return
- 2 minutes for commercials
- actual play w score (3 minutes game clock 6-7 minutes actual clock if the QBs suck, 4-5 minimum anyway)
- 2 minutes to analyze the score
- extra point
- kickoff and return
- actual play w score

repeat

oh, and add 3 minutes for commercials minimum for every timeout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad