Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Last one hit 1000.

imageslazy-dog_small.jpg

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Just made a stop at Dick's for some street hockey stuff for my 5 year old daughter. She shocked the hell out of me when she asked to play. Apparently while I've been away she's been playing a lot in the cul de sac across the street. Happiest day of my life. (Sheds tear)

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
The Netflix series, Dave.

The thing I like the most so far is the little asides Spacey does. Well that and his acting.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I used to stop in Gaffney for gas and a snack break every time on my trips to/from Clemson. Actually like one or two exits down from the Peachoid.

Always got Hostess orange cupcakes, occasionally some peach rings, and then either a Cheerwine or a Mountain Dew Livewire depending on what sounded better at the time.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
The Netflix series, Dave.

The thing I like the most so far is the little asides Spacey does. Well that and his acting.

I'd wait til season 3 comes out (since that SHOULD be the conclusion) before watching the original then, but definitely watch the original... well at least you might say that, I couldn't possibly comment.

This is why the argument that Americans can't call soccer is ********. Our C level announcers can't call soccer, no ****, they can't call anything else, what makes networks think they could call a sport they're basically unfamiliar with? But a legit A level announcer like Doc or Forslund would be PERFECT for calling soccer IMO. We'll just never shell out enough to have those as our guys to do that.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Lance Stephenson to Charlotte. Funny story, his dad and two brothers are also named Lance, but they're all spelled differently.

Also can't wait to see him and PJ Hairston going out together.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
New NCAA Football trophy is... interesting.

college-football-trophy.jpg

Yeah, just stick with the crystal football, mmkay?

Lance Stephenson to Charlotte. Funny story, his dad and two brothers are also named Lance, but they're all spelled differently.

Also can't wait to see him and PJ Hairston going out together.

I'm sure his ear blowing will help the team to deeper playoff runs. :yo:

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
I don't know, I kinda like the trophy. Then again, I lean toward minimimalism, so I guess it's right up my alley.

On second thought, I like the gold piece, but the base needs to be a little more interesting.

I don't want to live in a world with out Weird Al

I concur. Although for my money, it'll be hard for him to top Amish Paradise and White and Nerdy. Even so, this is a good one.

Last edited:

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Better question is, who's ever going to fly on Malaysia Airlines again?!

I love the Malysian PM, "We will investigate this!"

Could you imagine if Obama said that after someone shot our plane down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad