OT: Off Topic Thread XVI: Dog Days of Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
It's still awesome. Stop trying to convince yourselves it's not.

Yep, still love it, always will love the college game probably. Doesn't mean that I can't criticize the fact that television has added anywhere from half an hour to over an hour to complete one game unnecessarily.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I wish I had the time man. I've been working 12 hour days for the past two weeks with no time off. By the time I get back to the hotel I just crash. Haven't seen any of the city with the exception of a trip to Banff the first day I got here. Have to wrap this up this weekend, fly home Sunday night and go start a new job Monday morning in Brampton.

When do you fly out tomorrow? I'm bartending tomorrow nite. Come to Montana's, I'll buy ya a beer :)

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Well, it was a much better outcome than I expected, tbh. To not be trailing the #1 team in the country until 3:24 left in the third quarter? I'll take it.

Also, holy hell Jacoby. Dat play. You all know which one I'm talking about.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I'm starting Smith in fantasy this week. He'll be giving it everything (even more "everything" than usual), Pitta's out which means more targets, and in PPR he's a top 10 receiver this year anyway. Figured it's finally time to take him off the bench and sit Reggie Wayne.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
Haha... I love D, that was hilarious. It was because right after Smitty got signed by the Ravens, he said in an interview to "get your goggles ready because it'll be a blood and guts game when we play the Panthers". :laugh:

He'll be giving it everything (even more "everything" than usual)
For sure. I've been saying, I hope he goes off for 150 yards/2 TDs and we win.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Well, it was a much better outcome than I expected, tbh. To not be trailing the #1 team in the country until 3:24 left in the third quarter? I'll take it.

Also, holy hell Jacoby. Dat play. You all know which one I'm talking about.

That was amazing, happy for Jacoby having the game he did.

And that was a great atmosphere tonight, felt like the Thursday night game against Clemson last year.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Haha... I love D, that was hilarious. It was because right after Smitty got signed by the Ravens, he said in an interview to "get your goggles ready because it'll be a blood and guts game when we play the Panthers". :laugh:

For sure. I've been saying, I hope he goes off for 150 yards/2 TDs and we win.

Ah, I see. Nice. :laugh:

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
SC is consistently touted as a national championship contender, and never even sniffs it. It's just hard to predict which game(s) they'll mess up along the way.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Some jagoff apparently tried to rush the field at the OSU game today. And got absolutely trucked by one of the coaches. I don't care about the team, but this picture is beautiful

dLrqvx0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->