OT: Off-topic Thread XVI: According to stores, it's Christmas now

Status
Not open for further replies.

bWo*

i just put out poison when we had one and a couple days later i found it plopped over. Or do it like my cousin and use a 2x4

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
You don't want poison. If it dies in some hole somewhere, you have to deal with the smell.

What kind of traps are you using? My sister has had success using the sticky tape traps

bWo*

You don't want poison. If it dies in some hole somewhere, you have to deal with the smell.

What kind of traps are you using? My sister has had success using the sticky tape traps

I'm lucky, it came to the middle of the room :laugh: thanks for that tidbit UC, I honestly never thought of that

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Get that speaker to go into your outlet, he will go away.

I hate mice.
Are you a monster? How can you hate this?

giphy.gif

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
Already did that after the ***** was taking the cheese out of traps. :laugh: He hasn't been attracted by the peanut butter, i've had it in the traps for a few weeks now.

Forget traps, take a bucket, fill it half with water, fasten a wire across the top with a cardboard tube in the middle, place the peanut butter on the tube. Works well if you can live with the fact you drowned a poor defenseless mouse.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I had to scrape my car this morning, which isn't anything unusual, but it was the type of frost that is ****ing hard to scrape off so it took like 10 mins longer than usual. I hate winter.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
Forget traps, take a bucket, fill it half with water, fasten a wire across the top with a cardboard tube in the middle, place the peanut butter on the tube. Works well if you can live with the fact you drowned a poor defenseless mouse.
I can live with the fact that i've drowned a possibly disease-carrying rodent, yes.

May 27, 2012
Earth
I had to scrape my car this morning, which isn't anything unusual, but it was the type of frost that is ****ing hard to scrape off so it took like 10 mins longer than usual. I hate winter.

It isn't winter though. It doesn't start until December 21st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad