Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
http://www.homemadehomeideas.com/24-amazing-uses-for-old-cds/

Upcycled-CD-Wreath-600x450.jpg

Xmas gifts for friends and family.

That's pretty funny!

May 27, 2012
Earth
I figured out why my Microsoft Office wasn't working. I ran out my 1-year thing I had when I bought my laptop. I thought it was on my laptop forever :laugh:

I had to buy it again.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'm seriously not though, I truly believe he's that good. :laugh:
you can be 100% honest and if your intent is to rustle jimmies then you are ;) me being honest has never saved me from infractions, in fact being honest is usually the cause :laugh:

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I'm ready for the Christmas/New Years break we get from work!

I actually love Christmas, but this year is just going to be severely different from the past couple, and it seemed to creep up way too fast, idk, just starting to feel the stress already :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I hate Christmas. I hate the weather. I hate the music. I hate the decorations. I hate having to say Merry Christmas to everyone who says it to me (at work). I hate how people have to make everything Christmasy. Worst time of the year.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The only good thing about Christmas is "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

a-charlie-brown-christmas-9781481444323_hr.jpg

WeegarUnderwood

Fan of Intangibles
Jan 13, 2014
Vancouver, B.C
The gifts are pretty nice too

I love Christmas and winter in general. Maybe it's because my birthday is right next to Christmas. This is the best time of the year to me. So much love and joy

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I think Christmas starts to feel completely different the moment you stop being a student (as in, taking classes which get a break right before Christmas). Courses have a certain rhythm which helps build the excitement. You're excited for the break both because it's Christmas, and because it represents relaxation following stress. Heightens the anticipation.

Without that, Christmas can sneak up on a ************.

Aug 3, 2010
I personally prefer Thanksgiving to Christmas.

All the best parts of Christmas are there: friends, family, food, but with much less/none of the drama or social pressure/expectations.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Anybody play Black Ops 3? I'm really liking it, best CoD in a long time. Although, may have been a mistake buying it, Fallout 4 is going to claim my soul.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Anybody play Black Ops 3? I'm really liking it, best CoD in a long time. Although, may have been a mistake buying it, Fallout 4 is going to claim my soul.
I bought the special edition PS4 with Black Ops, as a shooter it's really good but it's just not really my thing (any FPS really), it was an impulse buy as I just wanted the 1 TB HDD.

I fully expect Fallout to consume much of my waking/non-working time over the next couple of weeks. Will likely sell / trade-in my COD disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00