OT: Off-topic Thread XVI: According to stores, it's Christmas now

Status
Not open for further replies.

bWo*

you dont know humid until you've been to Asia

Luckily India is not humid at all where we're from. On a side note, +50 degrees in India is more tolerable than +25 degrees in Canada. I feel like I'm dying in Canadian +25 but +50 in India is not bad

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
It is my birthday in 2 minutes, turning 20 does not feel as awesome as previous birthdays. 1 year until 21 at least.

bWo*

It is my birthday in 2 minutes, turning 20 does not feel as awesome as previous birthdays. 1 year until 21 at least.

Happy birthday bud! I know that feeling, turning 19 this year just felt like a normal day whereas birthdays in years before were the bomb.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I still have to tell myself that I'm 23 lol, such a weird age. I was stuck at 18 until I turned 21, now I'm stuck at 21 :laugh:. Growing up sucks

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
We drove from my house in central LI to Brooklyn just to find out that the game was canceled and we had to drive back. That's somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-100 miles round trip.

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
Ouch man that sucks! You need fibre optic on the go.

I believe they said the compressor blew or something along those lines. They had to shut down both rinks and it could take up to a few weeks to fix if they need a total replacement. It's an old rink with some history to it. It was built in a WWII aircraft hanger.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
So hey, need some advice. I own like 400+ DVD's and want to get rid of (or potentially sell) like 300 of them. Any suggestions?

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
http://www.homemadehomeideas.com/24-amazing-uses-for-old-cds/

Upcycled-CD-Wreath-600x450.jpg

Xmas gifts for friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad