OT: Off Topic Thread XIII: Keep Pounding Panthers Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I remember hearing Gross on WBT before training camp hinting he was in his last season. Not really a surprise.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I remember hearing Gross on WBT before training camp hinting he was in his last season. Not really a surprise.

He talked about it on Larson.

I thought if they didn't make the Super Bowl he would have came back for another run.

But he was doing a bit with Larson every Tuesday, guess to get some broadcasting experience.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I think he and Larson know each other from one of those 'ride for the kids' thing that Larson does, specifically for Hope Stout.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I think he and Larson know each other from one of those 'ride for the kids' thing that Larson does, specifically for Hope Stout.

Larson has a few Panthers connections, Smith was on with him for a long time this morning, and him and Steve go back also.

I listen to Larson everyday, he's one of my favorite, wbt gets promptly turned at noon though, lol.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
You know that you're a super fan//nerd when...

You stumbled across a beautifully painted, incredible statue of your favorite character in video game history...

But almost don't buy it because the scale puts her at 5'9" and any Metroid fan knows that Samus is 6'3" and 198lbs and how can you buy something that isn't accurate, but you buy it anyway because, well, you're a Super Fan.

1780756_10152207928970709_679427881_n.jpg

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
I can guarantee that two things happen the day after a Wolfpack loss - my clock will strike 2 twice, and an inordinate number of their fans will cry conspiracy, we got screwed by the refs, etc. Kudos to you ^ for avoiding that refrain.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I can guarantee that two things happen the day after a Wolfpack loss - my clock will strike 2 twice, and an inordinate number of their fans will cry conspiracy, we got screwed by the refs, etc. Kudos to you ^ for avoiding that refrain.

I'm more bothered by the stories trickling out about throwing debris, slashing tires, taunting players on a personal level, and others that I'm forgetting. Complain about the refs all you want, but that **** is just not called for. Especially in collegiate athletics, rivalry or not.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
I'm more bothered by the stories trickling out about throwing debris, slashing tires, taunting players on a personal level, and others that I'm forgetting. Complain about the refs all you want, but that **** is just not called for. Especially in collegiate athletics, rivalry or not.

What's all this?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Joe Mazur (ABC 11) tweeted about the tires, Inside Carolina and a few others tweeted about the debris. I forget who tweeted about the taunts, but Marcus Paige had a postgame quote about it. I'm on mobile so I can't give you links, but it's out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad