North Carolina
1000 on the last.

th

Last edited:

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
SO glad that OSU isn't going to get the chance to choke away yet another BCS title game. We might actually have a decent matchup between FSU and Auburn instead of seeing **** portrayed on a football field.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
SO glad that OSU isn't going to get the chance to choke away yet another BCS title game. We might actually have a decent matchup between FSU and Auburn instead of seeing **** portrayed on a football field.

I was secretly wanting a Auburn / Ohio match up, just to see that.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
This is the funniest game I've seen in a while. That Calvin Johnson catch followed by the helmet full of snow was hilarious.

Ba-8iPZCYAAHUO4.jpg:large

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Growing up in the midwest, I played at least one, and sometimes (many) more football games in snow like what Philly's getting. It was 50/50 fun and misery.

Being on the field was great. It was the standing around on the sideline, soaking wet but sweating, that made it pure hell.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Frost Bite is a b****, I highly recommend that none of you ever get it.

Helped my neighbour un-stick her car last week and I got it so bad on my left ear that a Dr. prescribed me a burn cream cause it was bad enough part of it bled and scabbed over and I've been pulling dead skin off it ever since.

No permanent damage, but it's itches like hell :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad