OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I don't want II or AF fleeing to another site if it means they'll be less present here, so I am putting my foot down and vetoing the idea. Sorry II.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I don't want II or AF fleeing to another site if it means they'll be less present here, so I am putting my foot down and vetoing the idea. Sorry II.

:laugh: if anything I'd be here more.

AF: was just talking about that with another poster and I've got the gears turning in my head now. I'll PM you once I know more.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

AF: was just talking about that with another poster and I've got the gears turning in my head now. I'll PM you once I know more.

Oh man, I have so many ideas for you too, if that's the case. One thing I was thinking is that whenever something big happens in the hockey world, you should wait a couple of days while the matter gets discussed ad nauseum on the main board forums, then post a new thread with exactly the same subject, containing only a link to your blog, and pretend that you've come up with a unique angle.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

Sounds good. I'm hoping to have AHL live again next season, I might be able to give insight on Stockton

Flaming Satan

Driving into Legacy
May 29, 2014
YYC
Haha I just saw a thread that said "would prime Gordie Howe be a decent 3rd liner in today's NHL?" All the mod said was "consider this a mercy close, its for your own safety."

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Well, would he?

Obviously he's one of the best, BUT. How would a 60's conditioned Howe fair in a modern conditioned league? Remember these guys are some of the best athletes out there. #OPENYOURMIND

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
6 hours ago my plans for the night were to sit on the couch and eat Cheetos until I passed out. Now, I am building a flames fanblog (which will take days and days) and have already registered a domain :laugh:.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
6 hours ago my plans for the night were to sit on the couch and eat Cheetos until I passed out. Now, I am building a flames fanblog (which will take days and days) and have already registered a domain :laugh:.
BacklundStalker.com?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
brokebackbacklund.org

mjl.gif

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Oh man, I have so many ideas for you too, if that's the case. One thing I was thinking is that whenever something big happens in the hockey world, you should wait a couple of days while the matter gets discussed ad nauseum on the main board forums, then post a new thread with exactly the same subject, containing only a link to your blog, and pretend that you've come up with a unique angle.

Haha, I never click on HF Partner links for that exact reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad