OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
Anyone here tear a ligament in their knee ? Not sure if it's full tear or not, but it's excruciating to walk, touching the skin burns like it's on fire, just wondering how long until I can walk without the pain, it's been 6 days, can only sleep on my back.

Aug 3, 2010
Anyone here tear a ligament in their knee ? Not sure if it's full tear or not, but it's excruciating to walk, touching the skin burns like it's on fire, just wondering how long until I can walk without the pain, it's been 6 days, can only sleep on my back.

Without attending to you directly, it definitely sounds like a tear you got there; I've only ever sprained my knee, but very similar (if lesser) symptoms. The "burning" sensation is probably inflammation/swelling around the injury site. Get a brace on and go see your doctor... and avoid stairs/stop walking on it.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I've had a minor ACL tear before. Just every movement you make hurts. I didn't really experience pain from touching my knee, though, really just from movement.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I've had a minor ACL tear before. Just every movement you make hurts. I didn't really experience pain from touching my knee, though, really just from movement.
My severe MCL sprain felt like that, it was horrid. Especially since I didn't get on crutches until about 4-5 days after

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
She roasted me a leg of lamb last night, thank you very much!
you monster!

lampchop-baby2.jpg

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Woah, is that yours? Are all of the legs already spoken for?

Your post should have said "livin' large, my friend."
you think if I had a lamb that my fat ass wouldn't have it grilled and devoured by now? :laugh::laugh:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Not really because they aren't married yet. Until the day, Anglesmith can own whatever the heck he wants.

Presumably they're living together, so they are considered common law. And in Canada it's half of everything (including debts) *after* they've become common law (or married, whichever comes first).

So if Future-Mrs-AS won the lottery prior to them getting together she could give him the big FU if he tried to take off with half.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Not really because they aren't married yet. Until the day, Anglesmith can own whatever the heck he wants.
Living together for 3 months is all it takes to be married in the eyes of the Canadian government, legally after that point you are even supposed to file taxes together. It's stupid, but that is how it is.

Presumably they're living together, so they are considered common law. And in Canada it's half of everything (including debts) *after* they've become common law (or married, whichever comes first).

So if Future-Mrs-AS won the lottery prior to them getting together she could give him the big FU if he tried to take off with half.
You sir are correct and AS himself said earlier in teh thread they have been living together for 5 years or something, so they have been "married" for along time, he's just decided to put a ring on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad