OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
Janko. My game won't won't go any farther. It keeps crashing on me. Well...I still can go for months at time , too annoying to continue. Still I made it to 1730 and wiped out Denmark and Sweden. Attacked Hungary and helped a vassal who took half their land from them and they own half of Hungary.Poland is no longer in Poland, they ended up in the Baltics. Russia and Norway are in a Personal Union. Norway has colonized has as well which meant that in a few years they could merge into nation. Russia would be in on the East Coast of North America. Lithuania is no more. They were swallowed up by Russia and Crimea. Ukraine and Belarus formed as well.

My Vassals were The Teutonic Order(Black), Galicia-Voysomthing(Red) and some Client state I formed with someone from my dynasty as the leader.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028753988/screenshots/

You can see 3 photos of my progression.
Crazy. I've gotten to 1962 in mine, and Bosnia is now Yugoslavia. I had three consecutive wars with Austria (before they formed the HRE into a state) between 1881-1903 (81-88, 93-97, 01-03) which was annoying, but I finally had enough of their **** and took territory from their allies in Venice (who are left with only Venice itself) and Ferrara, as well as Vienna and several Austrian territories. 1880's the Ottoman's released the Albanians and Bulgarians in the Vidin province from their empire, so I moved in quickly to make them my vassals and annex them later on. My royal family is now the royal family of Naples and the Commonwealth, and the Persians are starting to push Turkey (yes, no longer the Ottomans, but still an empire of furniture) out of modern day Iraq and Syria, so I may start pushing to liberate the rest of the Balkans, I don't know yet.

I'll send you a couple of pictures via PM.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Crazy. I've gotten to 1962 in mine, and Bosnia is now Yugoslavia. I had three consecutive wars with Austria (before they formed the HRE into a state) between 1881-1903 (81-88, 93-97, 01-03) which was annoying, but I finally had enough of their **** and took territory from their allies in Venice (who are left with only Venice itself) and Ferrara, as well as Vienna and several Austrian territories. 1880's the Ottoman's released the Albanians and Bulgarians in the Vidin province from their empire, so I moved in quickly to make them my vassals and annex them later on. My royal family is now the royal family of Naples and the Commonwealth, and the Persians are starting to push Turkey (yes, no longer the Ottomans, but still an empire of furniture) out of modern day Iraq and Syria, so I may start pushing to liberate the rest of the Balkans, I don't know yet.

I'll send you a couple of pictures via PM.

1962?! I didn't realize you could go that far.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Base game you can't, it ends at 1821. But I have a mod from the Steam Workshop that goes to 9999. I believe it is called Extended Timeline, starts from the 1st century CE; RaginStajan recommended the mod to me.

Yeah II. It gets rid of all wasteland as well. Every part of the world can be occupied.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
what game is this? full name please because i don't understand abbreviations.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
the only thing salty in my diet is bacon

tumblr_m0wk38FeZA1rn2toso1_500.gif

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Anyone seen Dumb and Dumber 2? It was so stupid, no pun intended. Did not even compare to the first one, the acting was awful. Everything seemed very forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad