OT: Off-Topic Thread - 2018 - It's summertime summertime sum sum summertime

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
3 hours of sledding and ice hockey yesterday. wasnt cold until got in the house.
bought a $35 sled at Aubachon Hardware. Well worth it. Seeing how we have already broken 5 of those cheapo $10 walmart sleds. This thing scoots.

5 year old approves
Emma2018.jpg

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
3 hours of sledding and ice hockey yesterday. wasnt cold until got in the house.
bought a $35 sled at Aubachon Hardware. Well worth it. Seeing how we have already broken 5 of those cheapo $10 walmart sleds. This thing scoots.

5 year old approves
View attachment 90823

Flexible Flyer ftw!!!! Back in the day I was very hard on mine but could not destroy it :yo:

Reactions: Bruinaura

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
So...I’m 29 hours since my last cigarette. I actually feel like I’m going to do it this time.

First day back to work after 11 days off...... (I know, boo whoo).

My sleep schedule is completely out of wack.

Was pretty busy during the break though.

Gram fell on Christmas night. Shes stable and is now in a rehab facility. Visited her every day and kept my gramps company throughout and got to watch a couple Bs games together.

Oh, and I popped the question. She actually said yes!

Congratulations to both of you! May they both last a lifetime!

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Flying cross country on Thursday. Back when I booked it 6 months ago, I chose and reserved a window seat. A couple minutes ago they just sent me a text saying they reassigned me to a middle seat. For a bloody 6 hour flight.

United is the worst company on earth, and I'm never flying with them again.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Flying cross country on Thursday. Back when I booked it 6 months ago, I chose and reserved a window seat. A couple minutes ago they just sent me a text saying they reassigned me to a middle seat. For a bloody 6 hour flight.

United is the worst company on earth, and I'm never flying with them again.
OMG that is awful. I think I'd knock myself out for that one.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Has anyone swapped out a router on FIOS? I bought a router on ebay and am wondering if I will have to call them when it gets here.. or if I can just plug it in and it work?
I have Comcast.. And I had to call them up in order to activate it with their service. They needed the MAC address and I believe the model number/make of the router.

If that helps at all.

Reactions: TP

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Flexible Flyer ftw!!!! Back in the day I was very hard on mine but could not destroy it :yo:

The thing we bought is actually manufactured for hauling hunting and ice fishing equipment. I dont think it will ever break. Its like 60" long.

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I applied for a part time job yesterday and the recruiter emailed me to set up an interview.

I'm hoping to do 1 day a week and whatever they need on the weekend.

I dread the conversation with my boss tomorrow. I don't want her to think my work is going to suffer.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I quit smoking on 11/17/11. It gets easier, I promise.

But that first nice day after a shitty winter, sitting outside with a beer? Always want a cigarette then, and the first beach day. Other than that barely think about it.

Reactions: Fenway

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I quit smoking on 11/17/11. It gets easier, I promise.

But that first nice day after a ****ty winter, sitting outside with a beer? Always want a cigarette then, and the first beach day. Other than that barely think about it.

So you're alive? I was trying to search this AM to see if you posted since your run!

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
So you're alive? I was trying to search this AM to see if you posted since your run!

Oh I didn’t run. All the people I was running with bailed :laugh:

Went to Orangetheory instead and sat on my ass and watched football all day.

Reactions: LouJersey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad