OT: Off-Topic Thread - 2018 - It's summertime summertime sum sum summertime

Status
Not open for further replies.

frickinbobby

Sep 21, 2017
Happy New Year! :)

Just took Daisy outside. Wind chill has it feeling like 3 degrees outside. She is not a fan of the extra accoutrements. Actually the hat is just for pictures, can't get it to stay on. :laugh: But the coat goes on in this weather!
View attachment 90641

aww.. Cody won't even walk with the coat on. he mopes, pouts, stops, and then holds his paw up and whines like he hurt his foot until we take the coat off. and then pshhoooooo... off he goes...

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
Happy new year to all my new Bruins buddies. 2017 had some high points and some low for me personally but definitely among the high was visiting Boston and discovering hockey and the Bruins. I'm excited to get more invested and knowledgeable on the Bruins in 2018 and also to hopefully watch and experience my first play-offs!

Have a great 2018 everyone and go Bruins! ☘️☘️☘️

Last edited:

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
aww.. Cody won't even walk with the coat on. he mopes, pouts, stops, and then holds his paw up and whines like he hurt his foot until we take the coat off. and then pshhoooooo... off he goes...

I’m amazed at how dogs can just go out in weather like this and act like it’s nothing. My dog was rolling around on the ice yesterday. She loves this stuff.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
she did not disappoint! hahaha.

Didn’t see her perform, but we tuned in when they started singing New York New York and she cluelessly tried to sing along and clearly had no clue what the lyrics are. She’s no kid and someone her age should have at least some idea of a few words to one of the most famous songs in her lifetime, especially since she’s a professional entertainer. There’s just nobody home in that cranium. :speechles

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Didn’t see her perform, but we tuned in when they started singing New York New York and she cluelessly tried to sing along and clearly had no clue what the lyrics are. She’s no kid and someone her age should have at least some idea of a few words to one of the most famous songs in her lifetime, especially since she’s a professional entertainer. There’s just nobody home in that cranium. :speechles

I feel bad for her. She's like the older ladies at the local dive in town here who dress like they are 22 still. She's clearly uncomfortable in her own skin.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I have no idea where or if college football is being discussed, but I just have to ask, does Baker Mayfield also have two brothers... Butcher and Candlestick Maker?

I'll leave now.

Reactions: BMC and HockeyMomx2

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
I have no idea where or if college football is being discussed, but I just have to ask, does Baker Mayfield also have two brothers... Butcher and Candlestick Maker?

I'll leave now.

I dislike Baker Mayfield so much for that crap he pulled at the Shoe after the game. I'm glad they lost. Also, him getting trucked by a cop is great comedy.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
First day back to work after 11 days off...... (I know, boo whoo).

My sleep schedule is completely out of wack.

Was pretty busy during the break though.

Gram fell on Christmas night. Shes stable and is now in a rehab facility. Visited her every day and kept my gramps company throughout and got to watch a couple Bs games together.

Oh, and I popped the question. She actually said yes!

Last edited:

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

Gram fell on Christmas night. Shes stable and is now in a rehab facility. Visited her every day and kept my gramps company throughout and got to watch a couple Bs games together.

Wow, congrats dude.

Reactions: JCRO

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Has anyone swapped out a router on FIOS? I bought a router on ebay and am wondering if I will have to call them when it gets here.. or if I can just plug it in and it work?

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World

Sorry about your grandma, glad you got some quality time with grandpa tho and congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad