OT: Off-Topic, again.

czechczech

Dec 10, 2014
Not sure if this is the right thread! And I have seen some previous discussion .......

I'm cutting the Xfinity cord finally Going with ATT Fiber (no cable TV package currently). What are the best options for streaming Preds games(mostly away, some home) ?

Thank you.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Not sure if this is the right thread! And I have seen some previous discussion .......

I'm cutting the Xfinity cord finally Going with ATT Fiber (no cable TV package currently). What are the best options for streaming Preds games(mostly away, some home) ?

Thank you.

1. Bally Sports has their own direct to consumer package.
  2. Several here use ESPN+ with a VPN, although I haven't been able to get this to work unless I use my computer.
  3. Directv Stream
  4. Fubo (but this doesn't come with TNT). You can get those games with a subscription to Max though.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN

Thank you.
We have gotten Google Fiber but still have both it and Comcast for now. Comcast is on the upstairs TV with a Roku plug in, Google is on computers and downstairs on a Roku TV. We're still testing things out. Google is winning in the speed department, but I am spoiled and haven't figured out cutting the cord yet. Mr Adz has relied on a website called StreamEast for sports feeds for a few years. He loaded it on my computer so I could check it out when that soccer game between Nashville SC and Messi was only on Apple TV. It required a lot of fiddling to get the ads off, but he was able to. For hockey, it lists all the same games available through R***** feeds, so basically all. I'm not savvy with ads and VPN's and whatnot, but it could work for you.

pesko

Sep 14, 2004
A bunch of players were asked to draw their teams logo as part of an interview done by the local sports network here. I particularly loved Parssinen's rendition of the Preds logo, though some of you might enjoy it too:

1699820139831.png

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Hey all, my wife and I are going to the Texans-Titans game in a month and we were wondering what goes on on the field during half time? Odd question, I know, but the pros don't have a band that goes out there like college does so we were just wondering.

How's Foudy doing for you all? I got Saros in fantasy so help him out lol

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Hey all, my wife and I are going to the Texans-Titans game in a month and we were wondering what goes on on the field during half time? Odd question, I know, but the pros don't have a band that goes out there like college does so we were just wondering.

How's Foudy doing for you all? I got Saros in fantasy so help him out lol
Hopefully they waive Foudy soon lol

Reactions: SouthNash

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017

Depends on the game really. They actually did have the Tennessee State University marching band at the last home game.

Reactions: Jovavic

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Regular gas is down to $2.99 for 87 octane. It is $2.83 at Sam's Club in Milwaukee.

I saw on the CBS Morning News today that Garth Brooks is opening up a honky-tonk on Broadway near Jack's BBQ.

Reactions: triggrman

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Ducks fan coming in peace.

Lids is having a sale on Pred jerseys, I got a Forsberg for $28 earlier. It’s currently $64

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
We are having snow flurries in Chicago and Milwaukee. It was piling up on the cars to about one inch.

We do have some snow on the grassy areas now. Pretty normal for this area at Thanksgiving.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
This city is so random. Some places gas is $2.67 (rebranded station in Hermitage, was a Mapco), others it's $3.59 (downtown). Pretty big disparity! That said, when my son and his GF come to Nashville they're looking at our prices, even the high ones, in awe. California's prices are MUCH higher.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad