OT: Off-Topic, again.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'd give my right arm for a gas stove, but they didn't even build our neighborhood with natural gas when they developed it compared to the rest of town that has it.
I wish I had a gas stove, too. I had one in college and loved it. The connector is just across the street but Mr Adz is sure it will cost a million dollars to run the line the maybe 200 feet to our house. It was kind of nerve wracking getting used to the pilot light (do they still have those?) but man it would sure cook fast!

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I wish I had a gas stove, too. I had one in college and loved it. The connector is just across the street but Mr Adz is sure it will cost a million dollars to run the line the maybe 200 feet to our house. It was kind of nerve wracking getting used to the pilot light (do they still have those?) but man it would sure cook fast!
The new ones are generally self lighting so no need for a pilot light.

Reactions: predhead1

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Some Ads fans are going to see the Preds and Admirals play in LV in December. It will be 3 games in 4 nights.

I'm half asleep still and honestly late to this post. What does this mean? What is LV? I'm initially assuming Las Vegas? But I don't see anything like this on the schedule. Going to be in Vegas in December which is why I'm interested.

Softball99

Dec 16, 2014
I'm half asleep still and honestly late to this post. What does this mean? What is LV? I'm initially assuming Las Vegas? But I don't see anything like this on the schedule. Going to be in Vegas in December which is why I'm interested.
Jan 12,13 Ads Jan 15 Preds @ VGS

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Las Vegas, but in January, 2024. The Admirals will play in Henderson, NV versus the Silver Knights on Friday Jan 12th at 9 PM and again on Saturday the 13th at 5 PM. It is about 5 miles southeast from Las Vegas' Harry Reid Airport. The Preds play Monday January 15th at 7 PM versus the Vegas Golden Knights at the T-Mobile Arena near the Strip and Tropicana Avenue.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I woulda! But I didn’t know it back in the day when I was a full human (an STH)
219 for future reference. FWIW the two guys my sister and I met on the Prague trip came down at first intermission. Was great to see them again!

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
1698862415736.png

Reactions: adsfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad